But How?

Hana's POV:
(Don't forget Nurariryhon is his young self!!!!!)

It's evening.........
Should I really go and talk to Nurarihyon....... or should I keep it to myself ?
I do trust him though so.....I will go and see him.

I could also do with his perspective on certain matters.

I began to walk to where his room was and thoughts crossed my mind... I've known Nurarihyon since he lost his wife Yohime.
He ..........saved me.

Flashback:

"Ahhhhh!!" A piercing scream through the dark night, the night of a new moon, the night I killed a family out of pure hate for one person.

Because they killed my kind.... I had killed that damn person and his family......

Well almost just...his little sister....

"Please don't hurt m-m-me PLEASE!!" She pleaded
When I am in this state I can't, think straight, the blood-lust takes over ....but this girl she's getting through......

It's always small children.

"Get out of here NOW!!" I shouted and she fled.

For sure she'll raise the alarm....

I should get back to my estate.....

Ha.. 268 years old and out killing already for no justifiable reason...............I'm such a pathetic yokai......

"IN HERE SHE'S HERE QUICK! COME ON!"

Damn it! I've been found already ......

She's a strong girl.........................

I turned around to face an angry swarm of villagers.

"LEAVE OUR VILLAGE! YOU DEMON!!"

"Ha,you think you can -"

No...
I looked down only to see a pitch fork in beaded in my yokai flesh....my stomach.

"ARRGH DAMN YOU ....."
I yelled as I pulled out the pitch fork....
I burst through the roof running into the woods .....my blood leaving a trail I was sure...

I heard the villagers cries of victory as I crossed the villagers border line half way through the forest.

Stopping half way through a yokai filled forest...........how stupid of me.

I lent against a tree and slide down into a crouching position.
"Ah, It hurts......" I moaned

"Really..... a pretty lady such as you should not be bleeding ......why would you be here-"
"Shut up..." I snapped to interrupt the mysterious man in the shadows of the trees.
"Well your feisty aren't you..!"
"Who are you....your yokai aura is .....strong"
I fell down to the ground but before I blacked out I caught sight of him.....Nurarihyon.

I had woken up a few days later in my bed with my servants by my bedside tending to my wounds, I remember Nurarihyon was in my living room speaking to my father. What they spoke about that day I will never know, but I stayed with Nurarihyon for several years and we both gradually got closer to each other. To the point at which we even loved each other but I could never bring myself to replace his deceased wife whom he and everyone else had loved so much I wouldn't put him through that kind of decision. But I guess you could say Nurarihyon saved me from myself. I met his son Rihan, how like his father he was in every aspect, I remained a separate clan to the Nura clan, gaining more followers over the years,until my clan was strong. I met up with Nurarihyon several times but at that point I was not a member of the Nura clan. And I would never be....

After I left the Nura clan for a while  we received information that the yokai who killed my parents was out to get me too, so for my own protection I was put into a human child , a host if you will.

To protect myself, I was re-raised as a child by my close clan members. But my consciousness remained. It was decided I would receive my ayakashi body back when I turned 16 in human years. Until then my body has been protected and sealed away by my clan.

This plan has been effective so far but I miss my yokai power and my host is failing to contain me as my yokai aura increases...

But there was something I had wanted to do before all of that, I went back to see the Nura clan, Nurarihyon and Rihan again one last time before I switched bodies, I wanted to tell them what  planned to do.

However, I could not have come at a worse time the day I arrived, was the day of Rihan's funeral,  attended of course like any good friend would. I was very sad, sad for Nurarihyon, sad for Rihan's wife and for his son. 

I couldn't tell him my plans now he was grieving and we both grieved with each other for a long time, I stayed with him for a while, grieving with him trying to help him. We ended up finding that in each other...physically. Granted it probably wasn't the best way to help him. But...he needed comfort and I could provide that for him at that time, I suppose in away so did I.

Rikuo, I got to meet for the first time at the funeral, he was young and not a full yokai. I also caused him to transform into him yokai form whenever he was around me, which many people found odd. I was interested in him, although only a child I felt that there was some sort of pull towards him I couldn't understand. 

But then I had to leave for my own safety and everyone at the Nura mansion.

I decided to change my body and I came back as a child to play with Rikuo occasionally, I wanted to see him, there was some sort of pull  I don't know where Nurarihyon had gone but he was never around I never saw him in my new body. 

 I grew up with Rikuo in a human form , seeing him regularly but one day we were attacked at the Nura mansion by the yokai who killed my parents after that...I took my clan and fled, and went into hiding....

Since the yokai had seen me I had to change my appearance slightly I cut my hair, and dyed it for a time.

But after a few years my yokai aura turned the girl's once long brown hair white.

Perhaps that's why Rikuo didn't recognise me.

It was decided before I left....I was to be Rikuo's betrothed.

My guess is that is what Nurarihyon had talked to my father about that day, was to be his betrothed for his son but...that was never meant to be and so he moved on to Rikuo.

Which in all honesty...

I didn't mind at all...

It seemed I had just been passed down the generations.

I got to Nurarihyon's room and was about to knock when I heard;

"Come in"
"Hm, always one step ahead"
I heard him chuckle.

I opened the sliding door and revealed Nurarihyon sitting down crossed legged on a tatami mat smoking his pipe.... still the same.

"You never change...do you" I stated while smirking and shutting the door behind me.

"Hm, unlike you clearly...well, take a seat" he replied
"Thank you, My Lord"
"No need to stand on formalities , now tell me, what happened to you?" He said looking down at his pipe, then at me with sad eyes.....