Answers?...

Hana's POV

"Well as you know I lead over my clan however, someone is out to get me and I guess your wondering...why I'm in this form right?"

He simply stared at me with a sad gaze ,waiting for me to get to a point perhaps?

"You...are a good leader don't ever doubt that...so how about I ask the questions?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

I nodded my head and got him to continue...

"Right first, as you said I was wondering why.....are you young and....completely different......?" He asked.

"I was put into a human host for my own protection as that yokai is on the move, I saw Rikuo when I was first put into this body when I was young, we used to play toether but...I never saw you during that time. On my sixteenth birthday which is tomorrow the seal will be broken and I will return to my body my clan is already aware of this. I was going to tell you all those years ago when I came to see you but...Rihan was..."

I explained although I was surprised he was not already aware of it.

"I see, alright you mentioned someone else is out to get you within your own ranks. Have you had any insight in to who that may be?"

"No ,none at all I haven't exactly had time"

"You realise right? I won't ever let anyone hurt you" He said with certainty

I nodded, why would he say such a thing?

"Also what are you going to do then about you and Rikuo?"

"Well, I guess let me be his"

"And what about me?"

"Huh? What are you talking about Nurarihyon?"

"Well...we were close once were we not?" He stated

"Yes once, that was a considerable amount of time ago...Nurarihyon, things are different now and-"

"How are things different apart from your body of course, we've always maintained a good relationship"

"Nurarihyon, I'm betrothed to Rikuo and...I like him...and you said so yourself"

"Be mine" He said quickly

"Huh?"

"Be mine....again"