Challenge

Hana's pov:

Ksuigami Fugitana.....the yokai who killed my parents and caused me to reside within that girl who is now dead because of me.....
"Well what do you say?" He said
"You.....you monster! Fine! For the sake of my clan!" I replied.
"Hm, very well then I will meet you there next full moon .....oh and why not bring your faithful clan we will have a full scale battle.....but before that...let me leave you a gift....."

"HANA!" Kubinashi shouted
but before I could react there was a pain in my chest I looked down and there...was a Katana pierced through my chest ...not just any though the same one which killed my parents all those years ago except the blade was silver instead of black...it must ,for now at least, just be a regular katana not a yokai slaying sword........I cried out in pain.

"Hope you liked it ...I look forward to our fight. Until then I bid you farewell." He whispered into my ear behind me, then he yanked his sword out and disappeared.

I gasped out, after just awakening this was not good and after being wounded already even worse and now this...

I fell to the floor and couldn't get up...

"HANA! Are you alright!? Hang on... are you" Kubinashi started.

"Kubinashi....I'm fine for now "
"Well your clearly not"
"I need to.....find the others.."
"You should rest!"
"KUBINASHI!" I said getting cross and I flashed my red eyes at him , I think I offended him he seemed a little taken back....

I got up and limped away struggling, also holding my wound putting my weight against the wall, I need to see if every ones alright.

I got to the main garden only to see a crowd around something or someone....

The small yokai were gathered around several dead yokai of my clan .......those beasts.....
"MY LADY! YOUR HURT!" A yokai from my clan said
"It's fine do not...worry about me..." I replied and walked off hurrying to the main family's room.....

Rikuo, I hope your alright! Please be alright.......and you Nurarihyon....

I got there only to find Nurarihyon, Rikuo and the other main heads of the Nura clan.....

"HANA!" Rikuo and Nurarihyon shouted...

"Yeah I know I have a wound but that ...argh....is not our main problem right now" I said
Nurarihyon was wide eyed in shock and Rikuo came and helped me to my seat....

"Rikuo I don't need help....argh ....damn..." I took my hand away from my chest and I just spilled out blood, it wasn't healing...if I didn't get treated soon...I would bleed out.....I collapsed but didn't pass out, I sat against the wall as they all crowded me...
I started to breath heavily, the pain was getting worse...

"Hana......Your a fool! that wound is deep it goes straight through you...we need to get you treated KUBINASHI! KEJORO!" Rikuo shouted
"No, I must see ...if my clan are alright I have already seen............some of them dead ....because of me...." I said
"Lady Mitenhana what are you thinking? Get yourself treated now that is an order" Nurarihyon said in a commanding voice

"I am not a member of the Nura clan you can't command me like that..." I started

I simply stared at him in a evil way not thanking him.......but that was when I reached my limit....and passed out.....

But I was happy that Rikuo recognised me in my true body...even if I had only seen him a few times so long ago when he was young, before I changed forms and played with him in my vessel.

It felt good to be back in my original yokai form....