We Meet Again

Rikuo(day) POV:

"MASTER!! WHERE ARE YOU!" Yuki-onna shouted for me...again.

I can't get a moment of peace around here ,well this is the clan's main head quarters I guess.

"HEY SOMEONE THERE? THIS GIRL NEEDS HELP!" someone shouted  

That's Gozumaru one of Gyuki's servants.
I turned to where I thought his shouts were coming from.

"Rikuo! I can sense a huge amount of Yokai Aura at the front gate" My grandfather said as he appeared next to me....

"Yeah , I heard Gozumaru shout from the front gate " I said.
"Let's go and investigate"

But by the time we got there almost the whole clan was out there surrounding someone with a large pool of blood around them.

My blood started to boil and from then on...

Rikuo(night)POV:

What is this?
Why did I turn? 

There was no trigger right?

"Could it be her?"
"This aura... but her appearance...it's different"
"I wonder?"
"When she left I thought she was gone for good but then again she was so young"
"Do you think she's here to stay? The master did take an interest in her when they were young"
"But what about the supreme commander?"
"Shhhh! We're not supposed to talk about that!"

Talk about what I wonder?...I heard many questions being mumbled from my clan as I walked towards the blood.
"What's going on?" I asked.
The yokai cleared a path for me.
I sensed her aura...Hana's but there in front of me in Gozumaru's arms I saw a girl that wasn't who I remembered.

She had long flowing white hair ,different to the Hana I used to know...
However I then realized she was covered in blood...... her own.
My eyes widened I think for the first time,with worry .
"QUICK! GET HER INSIDE NOW AND TREATED!!!!" I shouted which I think startled everyone as they began frantically running around and as Gozumaru lifted her up gently and walked towards the house.
"It can't be.....Hana..." I heard the old man say
"What is it? You know her?"I asked Nurarihyon, my comment seemed to snap him out of a daze.
"Ha, that's rich coming from you, you played with her all the time when you were young, I saw that worry in your eyes when you sensed her aura, do you remember what she's meant to mean to you?"
I simply looked at him then walked away towards the direction they took Mitenhana,
Beautiful heaven flower
My beautiful heaven flower
I remember all of it...