What about Kai?

Hana POV:

So we left the next morning and headed to Tono.As we walked Jai (A tiger, Kyo's animal companion) started growling I didn't know why but I chose to ignore it however I saw Kyo's silence him quickly.

"So your the head of the Liren clan, not everyday we see a clan leader on the outskirts of our land"

It was Itaku of the Tono group Rikuo showed me a picture of him before we left.

"Where you live is beautiful I love the landscape" Kyo told him.

"Yes, but we're not here to look at the landscape .....Itaku that's your name is it not?" I asked him

"That is what people call me yes...and what business do you have in Tono?"

" Itaku can you please take me to where the head of your clan resides?" I asked

He took a look at Rikuo and I'm guessing gave him the go ahead."......sure" and started to walk and we followed.

You can tell he's extra cautious about what he does and who to trust, which should be of some use to me. If Haruka does well what I asked him to at the Nura mansion then.....I should soon enough find out who has been betraying me.

"Hey, you alright Hana? You've had the same expression on your face for a while" Rikuo said as he came to walk next to me.

I looked behind us and saw Kyo and Jai walking a few metres back along with Kubinashi they were talking and seemed to be talking very seriously together god knows what about.

I turned to Rikuo who was still looking at me waiting for an answer, I leaned in closer to him and said:

"Someone in my clan has betrayed me and if all goes smoothly here, I will find out who"

He looked at me in realisation then turned back to face where we were walking to as did I.

"So....I'm guessing you've trusted someone back at the mansion to help you...right?"

"Yeah,Haruka"

"You sure that was wise? It could be him who's betrayed you"

"I highly doubt it...in fact I know it's not him"

"How's that?"

"Haruka's true power is sealed away by a seal he has across his chest every ten years it's released and it's my job to seal it away again before me my father did it but now it falls to me....but if his seal is released and isn't sealed again, he would go on a rampage and not stop until he'd killed everyone who'd cross his path. So it falls to me to seal it and that's why he knows if he kills me that's what would happen and he doesn't want that believe me, I'm the only one who knows how to do it"

"But I thought he just had telepathic powers and is a weapons master like Kurotabo?"

"Those are just some of his abilities he only limits himself to those powers unless it's absolutely necessary to use them he's actually a Tengu but just doesn't show it"

"Right.....I see now do you have any assumptions?"

"What? Who betrayed me?...No"

"....Your lying"

"I'm not"

"You are"

"I can't say"

"Fine later then"

"Fine"

"Master Rikuo the fear in this area is-" Kubinashi said