Training

Hana's POV:

I woke up to see someone hovering over me ,well I say someone , I couldn't recognise them as my vision was blurred.

"Argh, what the hell happened?" I thought aloud

"Ksuigami Fugitana... my lady..."
"No...he couldn't of I..." My attempt to get up failed miserably as I felt my wound re-open and I gasped from the pain.
I did remember how he challenged me and...

...how I was stabbed by that yokai .....that yokai...Fugitana.

"Right I remember now.... how is Lord-" I started but the pain was getting worse
"He's fine"
"And who are you I'm guessing someone from my clan as you called me "my lady" am I right..........Haruka?" I was still having trouble seeing but after a few more minutes my vision adjusted.
"My lady yes...how are you feeling?"
"Hm, I thought I recognised your fear and I'm okay thank you........Haruka?"
"Yes my lady"
"Do you like me?"
"Pardon?"
"Do you like me as a leader ......do you think anyone would have a reason to come after me?"
"Oh..um no milady I don't know who would want to harm you well....apart from Fugitana but he is truly depraved and only seeks blood for his own amusement "
"Hm yes I suppose your right.......ah well got to get going then"
"But milady your wounds are not-"
"Haruka......."
He had understood the position I was in I got up calmly and went to grab a kimono to place over my wound so it would not show I was bleeding but I did my best to heal it...

I started to make my way to the meeting room where I guessed everyone would be discussing what to do with me and my clan seeing as we were a danger and a nuisance.

Haruka followed me to the meeting room I wondered if Nurarihyon was still mad at me but then again......Rikuo, I looked forward to seeing him as he had indeed shown worry when I entered, wounded and something just clicked when I saw him. that feeling being drawn to him and I had when we were young had only intensified when I was in my body again.

As expected as I approached the room I heard masses of ruckus and noise as I entered none of it ceased, I calmly walked over and took a seat next to Rikuo and looked around. 

Yokai masters were fighting with each other, verbally, thank god! While smaller yokai were trying to calm their masters.
I saw Nurarihyon glance at me, I was sure he was annoyed that I hadn't sat next to him ...
Then the physical fighting started.
Rikuo was just calmly dodging chairs and sake cups being flung everywhere.
And sometimes at him.

But one yokai leader crossed the line when he picked up a yokai child from my clan who was trying to help her brother and flung her across the room.

I used a flash step and caught her just before she went out the window....

That does it...

"STOP! Your all acting as fools! It is wonderful how much time we spend fighting our enemies. If you would only extend the same amount of energy respecting your fellow men and commanders! I realise this is partially my fault and....I have come to a decision and a solution. So would you all kindly cease fighting! "

When all had calmed down and many had reverted back to their original forms, I spoke again.

"Now...I have heard of the Tono yokai, of their power and training standards.....I have decided to go there to improve my skills in order to defeat my enemy whom I am sure you know of by now......I will leave my clan at our home base in the mountains and leave tomorrow morning and I don't intend to take anyone with me" I finished there...and everyone was silent.

"You may leave your clan here they will be much safer I assure you. I remember you said you didn't want to take anyone with you but how will you get there on your own? I'm guessing you don't know the way? I have been once before, before I defeated Hagaramo Gitsune, I will show you the way if you will allow me to?"
Rikuo spoke, while looking at me in the eyes.

I thought for a moment....and then decided I would take him, it would be good for me but to also test his skills himself and meet old friends.

I also wanted to get to know him more...

"Alright then fine we'll leave tomorrow any objections?"

All were silent

After everyone had gone Gyuki came up to me;

"I hope you know what your doing leaving your clan here who will protect them?" he started.
"You will because I know you , and I also know that something I love, you will not allow to get hurt"

Gyuki had been like a father to me after my father died and I trusted him like one as well.

"Hm, be careful will you? After all you-"

" I know....don't worry I've realised now...and where's HiHi I didn't see him at the meeting?"

"Unfortunately he died he was attacked a few years ago"

"Oh I see" I did love HiHi he was a good conversationalist, I enjoyed our chats and a good friend of Nurarihyon I felt sorry for him. 

"Very well then I wish you a safe trip and clean your wound and get it healed properly before you go I could smell your blood from the other side of the room"

"Thank you Gyuki"

He walked away and there left one person in the room

Nurarihyon...

Perfect.

He said nothing just gave me my sword and left but his eyes told me everything.

Pain, disloyalty and......jealousy?

I went back to my room and started to pack I had allowed one of my vassals to come along with me and I chose Kyo and Jai, I would have chosen Haruka but I though he would better be here looking after the clan. Rikuo had chosen Kubinashi.....

I had a plan in my head and if all went smoothly I would find out who had betrayed me....and my parents.....