Invitation

Hana's POV:

"Everyone is here and accounted for my lady" Haruka said as he bowed
"Thank you ,Haruka but how did you find me?"
"Well it wasn't difficult, we had Kai follow your aura ....." Kaito told me
Haruka elbowed him
"My lady" he corrected.
"It's fine" I said

"Wow, this is your clan?...impressive" Rikuo complimented
"Thank you" I replied
"How many leaders with clans do you have under your control then?" he asked
" Ah, I don't it's just me and my people 166 in total "
" I see, I like your perspective"
"Thank you,so have you improved on your sword work yet?" I smirked at him.
"Yes,but not as good as you ,of cour-"
" I gave up on giving in to flattery a long time ago, it got me in way too much trouble"
"I can imagine , you have indeed changed, including you appearance" he replied.
"Hm"

"You want to elaborate on that?"

"......Not particularly at this time"
As he stood next to me I felt a strange sensation his fear....he has indeed improved he may not have been that strong when we were young but now...

I suddenly felt a strong burning sensation in my head, I held my hand to my head in pain.

"My lady? It is-" Satoshi started
"No it's fine......not now ......Satoshi" I interrupted and tried to recover

"My Lady, where are we going to next? Shall we return home to the mountains?" asked Xalibar while holding the hand of his younger sister.
I hadn't thought of that...
"If we return the way we came then we will surely be ambushed again,if we try to find somewhere to stay in this town for the time being......if that would be alright with you Rikuo?"

"Hm?...Yeah of course"
"Thank you but...where..."
"You are welcome at the Nura clan's mansion"
I turned around, that's a voice I haven't heard in while...
"Nurarihyon it's been a while" I said while smiling
"Indeed far too long, but as I was saying you are welcome at the Nura mansion" he replied
"Thank you I will take you up on that offer"

I walked over to my clan and announced what was happening and allowed my clan to be settled in the mansion, but Rikuo went off somewhere with some of his subordinates and mine went to get everyone settled.

"Again thank you Nurarihyon" I thanked as I stood next to Nurarihyon watching everyone get settled.
"It's nothing really.........anyway what's been happening with you then.....I can see  you have indeed become stronger and have become a great leader" He complimented.

"Thank you, well I wonder, this evening would it be possible to talk with you" I asked
"Of course...but wh-"
"Sorry, but not here my clan they don't ....know"
"Heh, I understand I will wait"
I nodded and walked off.....

Little did I know someone was watching......and listening to that conversation someone who was out to get me and my clan........