Chapter One

Big thanks to MadyIndzuka for the cover :)

Here's a new story I'm working on! I'm actually liking how it's turning out. This takes place after uncle Ben dies :( I know there's already a second movie & junk, but I don't care :D lol I hope you enjoy this!

*Allison*

I chuckled slightly and leaned back against the couch, holding up five fingers, "Okay, never have I ever.. Drank piss."

"Aw, gross." my best friend, Hailey, groaned.

I shrugged and looked around my little group of friends, watching my best guy friend, Logan, put a finger down. My eyes widened, all of us laughing.

"Shut up. It was a dare and I got paid." he mumbled, his face turning bright red.

"How much?" Anna, his girlfriend, asked, raising an eyebrow.

He cleared his throat and scratched the back of his neck, "Five bucks."

"You did it for five dollars?" I yelled, all of us laughing again.

"I am never kissing you again." Anna sighed, pushing him away.

He pouted, another round of laugther floating among us. I wiped under my eyes and looked over at my phone that was resting on the arm of the couch, a familiar, but unsaved, number popping up, "Be right back, guys." I told them, quickly running into the kitchen while answering the phone, "Hello?"

"Allison? It's May."

"Aunt May?" I smiled, leaning against the counter, "I haven't talked to you in forever. How have you been?"

"Not good," she sighed, "Ben died a couple of days ago."

"What?" I gasped, standing up straighter, "Oh my God, what happened?"

"He was shot."

I shook my head slightly, "People these days are crazy. How's Peter?" I asked, my mind flashing back to us as kids. That was the only memory I have of him, May, and Ben; all of us almost twelve years ago..

"He's not doing to good, Ali. That's why I called you. I was wondering if you could come up here to Midtown for a few weeks; try to cheer him up."

"Does he even remember me?"

"I'm sure he would once he started talking to you. I'll even pay your way up here."

"You don't have to do that. When do you want me to come up?"

"I was thinking for the summer."

"The summer.."

"I know you probably have a bunch of friends you would rather hang out with, but it would mean so much to me and Peter if you were here with us. Just like old times."

I smiled slightly and looked at the calander that was hanging on the wall, "Okay. I'll drive up there tomorrow morning and hopefully be there by nightfall." I stated, walking back into the living room.

"Thank you so much, dear. You can stay with us and I'll pay for whatever you need."

"Again, don't worry about the money." I chuckled slightly, "I'll see you tomorrow night."

"Okay, dear. See you then."

I hung up and looked around at my friends, "Looks like I'm going to New York."

Should I continue it? Comment and tell me!

Allison is played by the beautiful Hayden Panettiere!--►