Chapter 28 - Chinese Buffet

i know this to be true because for once in my life, my heart feels what my head does. i’m loving every minute of it.

~Carie b

chapter 28

Blake P.O.V

''would you guys like anyting to drink?' the petite waitress with brunette hair asks me .

she fumbles with her note pad not looking at any of us in the eye, i was really intereged by her actions and smile at her trying to reassure her.

i kinda understad why she would want to stare at us, come on! there's four alpha's sittting around the table and mates of the high and mighty packs. who wouldn't?

when adam and callub came back they had huge grins on their faces.

adam sits next to me and gives me a wink which i automatically blush at.

he claps his hands to gether.

''ok we have two great news for you. well, one is great news and another is an idea.'' he explains.

we all look at him confused.

not that many people were in the chinise resturuant and i was kinda confused by. the resturaunt looked beautiful and was huge! i think at least four hundred chairs where in the resturaunt and two hundred long oblong tables. you would think i was joking but on each table there was a buffet stand! one buffet stand for each table!

you wouldnt really think any of it but if you think about it. in a regular chinese resturaunt there is only one buffet stand in the SHOP!

anyways all the staff were really nice and they took our jackets. there was a big fireplace in the middle of the resturut wall and it made it all cosy explecially with the soft music in the back ground.

''well go on then?'' tracee compains.

i roll my eyes.

''well first of all,thanks to robyn and blake here.'' he gestures to me and robyn

robyn grins proudly and dylan pulls her tighter to him making her blush.

*sigh* teenage love!

''..the manager has given us an extra week of no expence in the hotel!'' i finnishes.

we talk a little lightly waiting for adam to continue.

adam sighs.

''callub do you want to do the honours?'' adam asks.

'''its ok, you can say it.'' admits callub.

i raise an eyebrw. since when has adam and calub been close?

''ok,remeber this is only an idea! me and callub where having a little chat when we where on our way back over here and callub came up with a brilliant plan. but this can only work if blake, dylan and liam agrees to it since they are also alphas.'' he says. everyone looks at me and shrugg my shoulders. what?

''YOUR A WHAT!'' robyn lets out.

''baby,i...i'' dylan stutters.

'''your a fuckin-'' robyn slapps her hnds over her mouth and looks at us appologetically.

''oops, sorry for my language.'' she appologises.

she turns back to dylan and her innocent face is gone.

''your an apha! why didnt you say anything? i should have know this would happen-'' she whisper yells.

''heyy robyn calm down! let adam finnish what he's trying to say.'' i persuade her.