chapter 9- Getting to know him

chapter-9

_____________________________________________________________________________

its been 12 hours.

12 long hours since ive been in the hospital sat next to some guy that i met at the bar. 

I cant just leave a guy in a comma in the hospital that I caused; it was unfare.

why did i feel soo attached to this man? I don't even know his name for Gods sakes! please God let this guy wake up! i cant hold the guilt anylonger im gonna fall.

I slowly open my eyes and look at the lifeless fragile body that lay on the hospital bed. 

His once smooth tanned skin was just a tinch paler, his once pink lips that showed his cheesy grins were now cracked and dry.

my eyes well up and i let out a shaky breathe. 

This is all my fault. Why am i mated to such a selfish, immature and swollen headed idiot. 

LARDDDDDD why?

I sniff a tear back in and look into my purse. 

I look into it to find what I'm looking for. 

my chapstick.

I take it out and slowly caress my Spanish friends cheek. 

''hey there'' i say to him hoping hes listening. I softly spread it on his lips trying my hardest not to flop it.

silence.

what am I talking about of course it gonna be quite hes in a stupid comma!

''you never got to tell me your name? but that's gonna be sorted out in a moment. Do you mind if i check in your bag for your name?..that is'' i stutter.

''i was gonna look but it didn't feel right asking you without your permission, even though you cant hear me.''

he lay still. his eyes closed but his chest rose up and down.

''OK...so I'm putting my hands in your bag.'' i say to him as i blindly put my hands into his bag with my eyes still on him.

i pull out his wallet and slowly opened it.

it was packed up with soo much money.

''is this a wallet or a bible?'' i muttered to myself.

i found his id card and read it out loud.

''Adam candelaria''

i look from his ID to him.

''yeahh, you look like an Adam!''

all of a sudden the heart monitor starts to get louder and faster.

i jump up a little startled, my heart beating fast.

''ohmygaurd ohmygaurd!'' i start pacing the room.

i then after using my low IQ i run out of the room looking for a nurse.

everyone was rushing around and i started to shout.

''someone help me! my friends CRASHING!!''

nurses start running up towards me and into Adam's room.

I here the doctor shout at the nurses but i don't comprehend.

tears roll down my eyes as i pray silently for Adam to live.