Chapter 41- Melissa

THIS CHAPTER ISN'T EDITED SO SOZZA IF IT 'IRRITATES' YOU WITH MY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 41- Melissa

Blakes p.o.v

i brushed past the swarm of welcomers, trying to get to Adam and his mother. i could see his head from afar.

As i got closer to the entrance where they were sitting i could see that they were having a heated conversation. i wasn't sure if it was a good or bad topic because i don't speak Spanish but i knew for sure that it was getting both of them a little emotional. 

At one point they stared at eachother in a stiff silence and i chose that time to introduce myself.

''Hello-i mean 'Gracias' Ms. Candelaria'' i said smiling.

Both Adam and Melissa stared at me in surprise before giving me a warm smile. Adam stood up and held me by the waist..

''mami, this is Bla-''

''Blake, '' she interupted. her brown eyes sparkling as she stood up.

she gripped me into a loving embrace which had me melting.

i don't know exactly what she was saying but the tone of her voice made me think that it was a good thing. Adam stared at his shoes blushing.

she stretched me out by arms length,gripping onto my shoulders.

''My, you are very hemosa!''

I smiled in gratitude.

i didn't know if it was me but somehow her grip on me tightened.

''You would make a very fine wife for my son.''

i let out an awkward chuckle.

i thought that she might have let me go but she still held onto me, staring and smiling at me.

her gaze started to look a little creepy.

i turned my head to Adam and he too was staring at Melissa in confusion.

'' Well, I'm a bit thirsty, would you like a drink too?'' i asked Melissa trying to give a little nudge.

she still stood there gripped onto me, if i was fully human i would have a couple of bruises on my shoulders.

adam stepped in and tried to calmly release melissa's hands off of me.

''Come on mami, lets get you a cup of water.'' 

i didn't want to make a big kerfuffle about this so i too tried to peel myself away from her grip.

slowly people started to see our little problem.

''No!'' Melissa says her eyes glaring at me.

''this is MY SON,MY SON!'' 

her voice raising the music stopped and everyone watched.

luckily my mother came to the rescue.

she gently put an arm around Melissa.

''Its okay Melissa. Just let go of Blake for a second we can sort this out,okay?

''No!'' she started saying things in Spanish that i couldn't understand she was shaking her head vigorously and her nails were digging into my skin.

my wolf started to get defensive. i didn't want to do this.

DON'T! You will hurt Melissa!

She is hurting us!

No! We would hurt Adam and she cant know that we are wolves remember!

''Mami stop this!'' i could hear Adam shout.

My mother looked at him with pity.

she looked around for some help and she saw Jason.

''jason take Adam away from this.''

Jason's eyes widened but he slowly walked towards us giving me a quick tense glance and giving Adam's mum a low growl which only us wolves could hear.

''Jason NOW!'' his father shouted

He walked off with Adam who was adamant to stay. i didn't think that them being together was going to be a good idea!

my wolf was starting to stir more and more and i was trying to hold her in.

''Tell her...to let...my wolf...cant control''

was all i could come out with gritted teeth. my nails were digging into my palms as it got harder and harder to control myself.

i don't know what happened next but Mellisa's grip came off me and i looked up to see everyone staring at me. Auntie Jackie and my dad were holding Melissa back.

the hairs on the back of my neck started to prick and i could feel my wolf clawing in my insides.

i had to leave.

i felt a hand grasp on mine and i looked to see the back of Tracee's head leading me to the front door.i was too confused to resist.

As soon as Tracee opened the door she looked at me.

''Blake go for a run your changing!''

i gave her  grateful smile but i couldn't talk. it was like my wolf had already taken that part of me so all i did was run.

run as far as i could from that place.

____________________________________

SORRY FOR THE REALLLYY LATE UPDATE. I WAS DOING MY EXAMS SO I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO UPLOAD ALL THE TIME. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES AND SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T HAD TOME TO REPLY.

Hayley x