Chapter 36 - Jackson's Rage

Im terribly sorry for the slow uploads. Im trying to get more into other subjects that need my attention too. Revision is taking its tole on me, im sorry!!!

i dont know when the next Chapter will be uplaoded so you'll just have to be patient. Your loyalty to this book is soo beautiful and overwhelming and i am soo grateful.

*********************************

Chapter 35- Jackson's Rage

Leon POV:

There she was. Right in-front of me but for some reason i was relieved she was back in the pack house, in my protection. Don’t get me wrong, i hate her. She’s the cause of all my problems but the bitch has a way with my wolf that goes mad in lust when he sees her.

I growled at her. Why did she have to come back and mess my life up again? We didn’t even need these girls back but it was for our protection.

Tracee growled back at me. She has changed a-lot from the last time i saw her. She looked a-lot more...independent and i hated it! I was the one who was supposed to look after her, ME!

Everything around me was a blur and i was fixed on those evil brown eyes that held so much anger which somehow made me hate myself. Why should she be the one getting angry? I’M the one that’s meant to hate her; not the other way round!

Narrators P.O.V:

It was all a blur. Jackson sprinted to Lucas ready to feel his neck break in his hands. He had gotten his, his mate pregnant with their cubs and he thinks they would get away with it!

‘’STOP!’’ Payton screamed just as Jacksons hands where centimetres away from Lucas.

Lucas wasn’t bothered. He knew he could kill Jackson with a snap of his fingers since there was alpha blood in him but he didn’t want Payton to hate him. Although it would be really amusing to kill that worthless douche; he knew that Payton wouldn’t want it and that Payton’s happiness was what came first.

Although he hadn’t found his mate yet Payton was special to him in some way that he didn’t understand.

Jackson stopped and shivered as Paytons voice rushed through him. His wolf was on the erg of coming out but he couldn’t take his eyes off his target that needed to exterminated.

Payton could see that Jackson wasn’t going to let this go so she calmed her voice down.

‘’please Jackson, please don’t do this.’’ She pleads with him.

Jackson’s eyes changed from black to hazel as he tried to get back in control of his body, his hands scrunched into fists and his teeth grounded as he stood stiff begging his wolf to stop.

No-one dared to move or speak, knowing that when a shifter is about to shift from anger they should keep away and keep silent.

Payton took a step forward.

‘’Payt NO!’’ Blake warned.

She looked back at Blake and held her swollen stomach and gave Blake a pleading look.

She looked back to Jackon who still had Lucas trapped on a wall.

She took another step and slowly made her way to Jackson her blood roaring in her ears. There was no doubt that she was scared shitless.

She stood infront of Jackson and tried to get his attention, his eye contact.

‘’ Jackson. ’’ She said softly.

Jacksons head snapped to her startling Payton causing her to take a little step back. He let out a whimper when he saw how scared his little mate looked. This wasn’t like him. Payton took a step forward again and slowly lifted her hand.

Jackson watched her cautiously. Payton slowly placed her hand on his cheek which sent sensational tingles down her body. She rubbed his stubble which tickled her fingers. Jackson still did not trust himself to move. He would kill himself if he ever hurt Payton. Jackson eyes fell to Paytons stomach which she held protectively.

’Does she really think i’ll hurt that baby?’’ he wondered.

Realisation hit him and his eyes snapped to her neck looking for any mated mark. He would kill that bastard if there was anything on her neck!

He found nothing but he was still confused.

Like she could read his mind payton spoke up.

‘’This is my baby, our baby.’’ She said soothingly.

That’s when he thought over it again. That night...

Suddenly all the anger washed away and guilt overshadowed. He finally got his body back and sighed in relief. Payton pulled her hand back and took a step back.

‘’how could you think i’ll ever do something like that? Is that how low you think of me?’’ betrayal and digust held in her eyes and voice.

‘’Payt i’m-‘’

‘’ Save it!  ‘’she interrupted. ’’Just leave me alone. ’’ She whispers, exhausted.

Payton made her way out of the door but stopped and looked around.

Her eyes landed on Lucas who was still stuck on the wall.

‘’Lucas, are you coming or what?’’ she asked.

Lucas nodded and slowly made his way to payton ignoring the growls and glares from Jackson.

As soon as payton and lucas left Jackson left too. Slamming his door behind him.

‘’I think we need to have a talk.’’ Dylan who still had Robyn wrapped securely round his arms said.

‘’yeah, its been a long day can we get to our rooms now?’’ Callub said grabbing his and Tracee’s bags from the floor.

‘’yes, sure. Come down at seven so we can have a group talk. So that’s in...Three hours. Our chief would have something to serve you guys by then.’’ Jason says leading us all upstairs.

Everyone was sent to their rooms and Blake, Adam and Jason was left as they headed for Blake’s old room.

Adam could see the tension. He opened the door and walked in.

 ‘’Blake may i have a word?’’ Jason asks just as Blake is about to walk in.

Blake looks back uninterested. ‘’Me and Adam are a bit tired right now. We’ll come down at 7 like you said and have a chat.’’ She replies with a fake smile on her face and walks in. Leaving an embarrassed looking Jason; staring at the now closed door.

_______________________________________________________________________________

This is not edited so don’t hate me! As soon as this book is finished i’ll  edit it all again. Thank you for all the votes, comments and fans!

Hayley x