chapter 6- Breaking Sisterly Vows

After spending let's see....two hours getting ready we were done.

We looked at ourselves in the long mirror in the middle of my bedroom.

On the right hand side stood Tracee.

She wore a red mini dress with black heels. She had red diamond earrings that she got from me for her initiation and black and red bangles to go with her outfit. She let her red curly hair run free and she put a sparkly clip on her hair. She looked really dazzle.

Payton wore a black short dress that came up to her knees since she's more 'self-conscious' about her legs then the rest of us. She wore gold 4inch heels that made her look taller. Her shiny black hair was put into a sexy bun with a few strands coming out. She wore big gold hoop earrings and a gold waist belt.

I wore a black mini dress, quite similar to Tracee's but had a few pink butterfly designs on the side. I wore sexy black heels that showed of my legs and I put a cute pink ankle bangle on my right foot. I had shiny clear diamond earrings on that Tracee got me in exchange for the red earrings I got her. My black waist long locks are put in curls and show my eyes more.

Any-who we take our matching purses and make our ways down the stairs, composing our selves making sure we don't break in front of those bastards.

I walk in first ready to look at those idiots. I look to see only three of them watching a football game.

I'm surprised. I cough to get their attention. Their eyes snap to us and there mouths literally gape open. Jason's eyes full of love and lust makes me growl.

My eyes divert back to Leon.

''We are going out'' I say angrily.

Leon looks at me confused.

''We?''

Tracee buts in.

''YES! Didn't you hear her? We include me, her and Payton''

Leon growls.

''Don't you dear!'' I warn. Raising my hand.

''You asked for my fucking approval if you could go and I'm saying no'' he shouts.

Jason growls at Leon for shouting at his mate. I give Jason a dirty look.

''Don't try it. You lost that right! '' I warn Jason and bring my attention back to Leon who was flaring.

''I never asked for your approval I was stating that we were going out'' I challenge.

''And he's saying no'' says Jason.

''Sorry alpha, but I never knew you were in this conversation.'' I grimace.

He growls.

''I am your alpha and I would not be disrespected like this'' he snaps standing up.

His eyes are flaring a mix of black and gold. Showing me that he's angry.

Tracee bows her head in respect but I'm up for a fight.

I look at him straight in the eye. Ignoring the growls that I got from him.

''You will get up these stairs and stay up'' he orders.

''We have lives and we wish to live it. Why can't we go out?'' I question

His eyes are pitching black by now.

''I do not need to explain myself to you'' he shouts out coming closer. His height showed dominance which was quite intimidating, but that didn't put me off.