chapter 13- Is She Preggers?

Jason's pov:

My heart pounded nervously as i drove to my house.

i don't know if I'm scared or excited.

what should i be?

i mean yesterday i would have loved to have a child with Ashley but right at this moment as i bare my alpha mates kiss mark i don't think i can go through with it.

i cant get the tingly sensation off my lips.

When she kissed me i felt both love and anger inside me.

Love because of the connection we got from the kiss but also anger for what i did to force herself into kissing me.

what have i become?

How can i hurt one of my own in such a brutal manner.

If it wasn't for Blake's quick thinking i don't know what i would have done to Tracee.

i look in the mirror of my car and look at my neck.

its still covered.

if just one kiss can do that to my neck i wonder what would happen if i mark her?

stop it Jason. your never going to mark her because you love Ashley!

Do i though?

anyway back to topic.

I got back to the house in record time and jump up the stairs sprinting to the bedroom.

as i come closer to the bedroom i start to get really nevouse and sweatbeads start rolling on my forehead.

by the time i get to the door I'm creeping.

i put my ear to the door to here Ashley crying.

Usually i would have swung the door open and cuddle her up but I'm scared! i don't want to be a dad so soon i still want to have fun!

i take a deep heroic breathe and slowly open the door.

she was sitting on the corner of the bed. her bleached blond hair covering facing me as she held something in her hand.

as i came closer i found out it was a pregnancy test.

she was cradling it as she sobbed which kind of made me uneasy.

''ashley?'' i ask her.

''I'm not pregnant'' she says simply, she doesn't even look at me and carry's on sobbing.

i let out a breathe of air that i didn't even know i was holding and showed a relieved smile.

it soon drops as i realise what im doing.

i walk slowly to Ashley and sit next tot her on the bed.

she doesn't look up and instead just carrys on cradling her self.

i sigh and wrap my arms around her.

''oh Ashley i SO sorry.'' i admit.

she just holds me silently.

''its not your fault. are you going to leave me now?'' she asks

the question comes out of no where.

''of course I'm not going to leave you silly. why would i leave the only special thing i have in my life?'' i reply. an image of Blake comes into my head but i shove it to the back of my brain.

you love Ashley,not Blake.i keep on reminding myself.

she looks up and she gives me a watery smile.

''i love you.'' she says to me before cuddling me again.

i don't know what to say. my mouth suddenly turns dry and nothing comes out. after having a mental fight with my brain i end up saying the only thing that was relevant at that moment.

''i know, hun''

i stayed with her until she fell asleep and made my way down to the kitchen where my mum was making herself a midnight snack.

''how is she doing?'' she asks not looking up and continues to make her sandwich

i lean against the counter and reply.

''she's not pregnant,mum.'' i know that was what she was thinking.

she carrys on spreading butter unto her slice of bread acting as if she didn't hear anything.

silence.

''well that's good, isn't it?'' she asks not knowing if she should be happy or sad.

she cuts her bread in half and gives me a slice.

it was then that i realise that i was actually a little hungry.

i give her a thank-you smile and bite into my flavoursome ham sandwich.

''mmmmm thwwis iis delicioushe'' i tell her with through a mouthful of bread.

i don't understand how she can make such a beautiful dish with just a few supplements. its a gift.

she smiles at me but then rolls her eyes at me.

''isnt it?''

''huh'' i ask confused for a minute

''the pregnancy.'' she reminds me.

i sigh and finish the food in my mouth before talking.

''i seriously dont know mum.'' i confront her.

me and my mum has always been close. before i started secondry school, me and her used to be best-friends. but then i apparently changed and made new friends.

i love my mum with all my might and anytime i had littlle time without the alpha hassle i would be with her.

''she's your mate jason! do you want my honest opinion?'' she asks.

i nod.

''I'm both happy and sad. Sad because i don't have a grandchild  but happy because you still have a life ahead of you.your still not used to being the alpha yet you only started four months ago! wait awhile before you start settling down.Ashley is always gonna be here for you and so am i and your father.'' she says smiling at me.

that broke my heart a little bit more.

Knowinng that I'm lieng to my mum and my best friend.

Yeah  Leon and Jackson are my befriends but they were born to be by my side. my mum and i have a connection that no-one would ever have.

i grab her into a hug and bury myself inside her like what i did when i was a youngster. wanting her to hide me from the outside world. to keep me safe and to never let me go.

she cuddles me back as i let my alpha guard down and let out all the pain and guilt i have inside of me.

_____________________________________________________________________

i seriously dont know if im angry or feel sorry for jason anymore. what do you think?

And what about ashley? this story would have went a whole different way if she was 'Up The Duff.

ANYWHO

hope ya enjoyed this chapter!

hayleyx