chapter 16 - Beat The Player At His Own Game

Chapter 15

i look at my watch.

7:45

i sigh.

i only have fifteen minutes before i leave the house for school. robyn had left the room half an hour ago to get herself ready for school because the hair dye accidently ruined her clothes(sorry!)

as usual i hear footsteps running up the stairs and i roll my eyes.

''BLAKE YOU HAVE FIFTEEN-'' i cut my brother off as i unlock the door and walk straight past him.

he just stared at me, shock written accross his face.

''blake you look-'' he starts but i just kiss my teeth and give him a dirty look as i walk down the stairs with my head held high.

half way down the stairs i could already smell the sweet scent of my mate in the kitchen.

my heart beat skipped a little faster and my hands got sweaty.

i take a brethe of bravery and straighten my back and i walk into the kitchen.

i could feel his eyes on me as i sway my hips prtetnding not to notice him.

he lets out a lustfull growl which i choose not to react by.

in seconds im gripped to the wall with my legs around my alpha's waist.

jason lips met my neck and he place small greedy kisses around my neck making me moan his name.

this seemed to encorouge him as he pressed himself onto me making his very excited little friend touch my core.

i arch my back wanting him to come closer. i moved my hips so that it rubbed against his man hood and that make him moan causing me to break out in goosebumps.

it was my turn. i start to kiss his neck and my kss mark whilst rubbing my myself onto him. i moaned out his name making him growl with pleasure.

a small grin spreads on my face and i start to kiss his cheekbone. i slowly went up little by litttle until i reached the corner of his soft pink plump lips. i look up just to see his eyes were closed.

i slowly kiss the corner of his lips which makes me burst out in tingles. i ignore it and move my lips soo i was just centemeters away from meeting his,full on!

i look up with my eyes and see his tightlly closed as he waited for the ultimate kiss. i could see him gulp.

i trail my hands across his torso and down until i was holding his hard 'friend' rubbing it hard and fast.

i quickly move my lips from his mouth and instead move it to his ear.

i smirk.

''Two can play this game,Mr.Alpha.''

i purr seductively and with that i shove him off me ignoring the slight coldness i now had and speed walk to the kitchen door.

i look to the counter and saw the fruit basket.

i pick up an apple and look at a startled jason who was now growling at me.

i look him straight in the eyes and i take a bite of my apple and lick my lips.

his angry eyes change for just a second into lust as he looked at my lips but then changes after as i give him a wink and stride out of the house.

i walk down the house pathway and smile evily as i here a powerful angry growl.

i walk across the street  and sit on my car.

i take out my phone and diall Adam's phone.

after a few rings he picks up.

- hola?

- adam its me blake.

- hello beautiful ,que hay de nuevo?

-  im outside waiting for you. yor going to be late.

- bien im on my way out now!

the phone cuts.

just a few seconds later adam comes out looking handsome as usual.

i pulls me into a bear hug and i hug him back.

we jumpn into the car and adam drives us to school.

''you nervouse?'' i ask him.

he reply's with a nodd.

''ive never taught a WHOLE class before only one or two.'' he tells me.

''dont worry everything is gonna be fine! ill be there with you anyway!'' i reasurre him with a smile.

''yes amante but you wont be with me all the time.'' he says with a light chuckle.

''i know but i wish i was.'' i mummble.

we pull up in the street ust before the school.

Adam cupps my left cheek with his hand. he looked straight in my eyes.

i relaised he wasnt weraing a seat belt and he moved so our chest crashed together.

his snuggles his face into the crook of my neck and sniffed in. i sighed out as i closed my eyes at our connection.

he starts to slowly kiss my neck and i could feel him getting closer to my soft spot.

i moan out loud as he kisses it endlessly. i didnt care i was too much in the zone.

After a couple of minutes his lips trace to my ear.

''I wish you was ,my dulce ángel.'' he whispers huskily to me making me shiver.

he rubbs my thighs which get me a little hot under the collar.

i soo badly wanted to kis him but i couldnt. i dont know why,but i couldnt.

i look away blushing and cough through my dry throat.

''we better get goin.'' i say to him as i peered out the window.

i could see Adam smirk as he drove to the school. his hands still on my thigh.

we stop in the school car park.

''ill see you at lunch.'' i tell him as i get out of the car withought looking at him.

he pulls my forearm back soo i was sitting back in my seat.

i look at him.

he inches his face towards me and kissies my cheek. he pulls me into an embrace wich i enjoy.

''ill miss you.'' he whispers to me and he holds me.

''me too.'' i whisper back sadly.

he sighs and gets off me. 

i give hima quick peck on the cheek.

''good luck.'' i say before heading out of the car and into the big oak tree were me and the girls were supposed to meet up.

i look back to see him watching me walk down the car park.

i give a sweet wave and he gives one back before i dissapear into the school grounds.

____________________________________________________________________________

hope ya enjoyed the chapter. I know its kinda short but i promise the next would be longer.

*pinki-swear*

this is not edited so i dont wonna here stupid comments about how i spelt so and so wrong.

if you have any GOOD comments feel free to do so or a comment that can actually HELP me then your free to comment.

6 votes and 3 comments for next chapter!

hayley x