Chapter 26- Uncle Paul

*this chapter is mostly a flashback from blake's past events*

''can i have two slices of  french toast, an omeletted , a batch of chocolate chip pancakes and sugar dust with hot chocolate,one sugar please.'' 

i tell the man on the phone.

i look back to see adam still sleeping.

''is that all you want, maam?'' the room service guys asked.

i think for a minute.

would adam want something to eat or not?/

hmmm.

i look at him for a minute longer.

''naaa, thats all thankyou.'' i tell him.

i give the man my room number and he tells me it would be up in twenty minutes.

i thank him once again and sit back on the desk chair and check my wattpad and twitter notifications.

what??

i love wattpad. its were you can be yourself and enjoy being it.

i love reading books but ive never published. i dont know why but im not that good with my imagination.

its been almost a year since ive been on it and most about all of the books ive saved in my reading list have been completed. i feel soo unloyal!

but is not my fault anyway! since mum and dad left to have a retired life in France. when i mean retired i dont mean retired,retired. just retiring from their pack status. our ex alpha.dad's best friend,uncle jacob went to live in Greece with aunt Jackie. the six of them just took it opon themselves to let the four of us lead.(blake,leon,jason and jackson) jackson's dad,uncle paul was the most laid back and patient out of all of them. yeah, uncle Jacob and aunt Jackie was there but they were more of my second parents. they are always there for me but are sometimes too protective which gets on my nerevs. Uncle paul went to live with his girlfriend(his mate) in Switzeland.

*flashback*

i remember the time when i went on my first date when i was 14 with Ryan-James . 

(ryan-james is part of the pack and tracee's close cousin.)

i didint tell anybody about it until the last minute when i was getting ready. dad and uncle Jacob got really possesive and nearly made ryan-james piss himself. they threatened him with his life if they didnt treat me right that night and that they have spies watching his every move.

i knew they were just messing bout for the whole date the poor boy couldnt stop twitching and looking around. i tried telling him that they were just messing but he didn take non of it. so after about two hours i got really bored of all that shit and just went home. 

i was in tears when i got home,angry with my dad and uncle and my stupid brother and his stupid mates. they were the people that told my dad and uncle Jacob that i was going on a date. the thing that made it worse was that my mum, aunt Jackie and auntie Mylahh all wen out for the night. tehy asked if i wanted to go but io couldnt because of the flimsy date and tracee and Payton went out to the cinema together so their phones would be on silence.

i walked in the house not even sad anymore just pure angry and frustrated! Leon,Jason and Jackson were waiting on the staircase with evil grins on their faces. 

''are-you-happy-now!'' i say through sobbs.

my eyes were sore from crying.

they didnt have time to say anything because thats when dad, uncle J and uncle Paul approached.