Chapter 35- Surprise?

This chapter isnt edited!

She comes off as strong, but maybe she fell asleep crying. She acts like nothing is wrong, but maybe she's just really good at lying~ unknown

************************************

Chapter 35- Surprise?

‘’Payton,you stay in the car with Lucas. ‘’ Callub instructs.

‘’Why?’’ she asks uncertain.

‘’You are our...little surprise.’’ I say with a smirk.

Payton face lights up but its soon gone and her hands intantly holds her swollen belly,wincing.

‘’Payton are you okay?’’  Adam asks concerned.

She gives out a nervous chuckle.’’ My little princess can feel her daddy near.’’ She says.

We all let out a sigh in relief.

‘’okay, i’ll signal you when the place is safe. Okay?’’ I tell her.

She nods.

‘’dont worry, Lucas is here for me.’’ She teases.

‘’dont worry my sweet, your in safe hands!’’ lucas says ruffling her hair which earns him a pinch from payt.

Blake, its time. I hear tracee signal through our mind link.

Tracee,Robyn and Dylan were in the car infront of us.

Don’t worry we have eachother. She reminds me, feeling my worry.

I slowly pull the handle of the car door and step outside. The heavenly scent that i had left behind almost 4 months ago had made its way and covered me like a blanket, making my wolf purr with excitement.

I legs nearly died down on me.

‘’i cant do this.’’ I mutter.

‘’you can! You’re an Alpha.’’ adam says beside me. Giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

I smile gratefully for his motivating words and let my hands dropp down from his.

Me, Callub and Dylan lead the way(automatic Alpha antics).

Tracee,Adam and Robyn lingered behind to see if the coast was clear by the car so that nothing would happen to Payton.

We met the door and callub rang the similar bell that brought back soo many memories. The bell echoed through the large house.

We could hear clanking heels after waiting for a few seconds and my wolf growled instantly recognising the scent.

The door opened and dressed in nothing but a thin, see through robe stood the one and only skank of the century,Lacy.

************

‘’Lacy.’’ I greeted

‘’blake, we have been expecting you.’’ She spits, venom laced between her voice.

‘’yes, im sure.’’ I rush brushing past her causing her to nearly loose her footing.

We all make our way to the living room where everyone takes a seat.

I push myself up and make my way to my fathers’ drinking cabinet and pull out a Jack Daniels Whisky bottle and pour everyone a shot even a little one for Robyn(they deserved it:)

‘’what..what do you think your doing?’’ she shouts.

‘’what do you mean?’’ i ask fake concerned making my way back to my chair.