chapter 8- My poor sexy bumed friend

My heads throbbing as i stand back up, i don't think anybody has noticed the fight since its packed in here.

i run as fast as i can and grabb onto Jake's arm stopping him form hitting my new friend anymore.

he growls at me and his eyes are turning black. oh no not there! i begg.

''Stop JASON STOP!'' i scream at him as he tries to get him.

my new friend is lying down lifeless in the corner of the club and my hearts racing.

''YOU ARE MINE! he shouts in my face. his jaws are clenched and hes shaking.

''I DON'T BELONG TO YOU! I DON'T BELONG TO ANYBODY! WHY ARE YOU RUINING MY LIFE?'' i scream back with soo much anger it hurts me.

he grabs onto my wrist tightly and pushes me forcefully onto the wall beside the unconscious body.

''I AM YOUR LIFE!YOU ARE MY MATE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.IF I WANT TO DROP YOU I WOULD. IF I WANT TO KEEP YOU, I WILL. BUT YOU WILL NEVER DISRESPECT ME. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?'' he growls at me.

i look at him dead in the eyes hating him even more then before.

i roll out a spitball in my mouth and spit it in his face.

that aggravates him more and he REALLY starts to shake. his fist then connects to the wall just centimetres away from my face making me feel the vibration on the force and feel it crumble.

now that's what really scared me.

my whole body's gone numb and tears of disbelief are started to well up.

''you was just about to-'' i whisper

Jake's eyes soften.

''no,no dont say that. baby i will never hurt you'' he says to me. he tries to touch my cheek but i flinch away.

i hear Payton and Tracee's voices at the back of Jake but I'm still shocked.

''please don't touch me'' i plead with him.

i can see the hurt on his face but i just cant help it. why am i SO afraid of him?

A tear falls out of my right eyes and Jake just stares at it, anger filling his eyes again.

''Jake lets go'' i hear Leon say as he touches his shoulder.

i realize that they are here as well and look around to see Payton and Tracee with their tear stained faces holding eachother. Blood on Leon and Jacksons sleeves.

Jake stares into my emotionless face before stepping back. i shake my head in disbelief.

i cant believe it!

i cant believe it!

''I'm not leaving her.'' he says to Leon without turning his head.

i quickly scatter to my poor friend who is still on the floor.

i cradle him as i feel his weak pulse.

''phone the ambulance!'' i scream at Payton who is fumbling with her phone.

''Blake,I-'' Jake starts

''No Jake, i dont want to hear it.'' i whisper to him as i rock my Spanish friend back and fourth ,my small frame trying to protect him from this big bad world even though im part of it.

i dont know why nobody has interfered with this fight already? oh yeah. Jake..Alpha!

cowards.

wait...but that man wasnt a wolf like us. to tell you the truth i think he was the only human in this club!

my dress is full of blood that is on his sore cut cheek that the failure of an Alpha did.

''stay with me bonito el hombre ,please'' whisper to him as i rock him soothingly. i ignore everyone else and concentrate on the boy thats dying in my arms.

''ill help you look after your mammy, i promise. what am i supposed to tell her! oh lord please don't leave me!please'' i mummer into him and i sniff his cologne that smelled of a bubble gum and vodka mix.

i hear the door slam shut making me jump. i look up and find Jake gone.

oh well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this isn't edited so allow me on that!

two updates in 1 day. come on thats good! :)

hope you manz enjoye it!

mwahhhh

hayley x