Session Fifteen: Midnight

"I'LL SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL KNIGHT!"

Michael woke with a start. It was one in the morning. He was reliving Evelyn threatening him with a gun earlier that day in his nightmare. Michael didn't want to go back to sleep.

He noticed his watch was buzzing on his bed side table. He put it on and waved his hand over it.

It was the Blacklist app.

"Yo Knight! There's a race with your name on it! Can you make it to Kempton Square rn"- Nebulae.

It was recent, Michael supposed that was what had woken him up.

It was a Monday night. Why the hell would they need to do blacklist runs?

"I'm have school tomorrow, sorry."- Knight

"Come on! If you win it's a special prize!" -Nebulae

"Whats the prize?"- Knight

"You'll have to show up to find out!"-Nebulae

Michael then remembered these kinds of things were traps in the movies.

"Hang on a sec, how do I know you aren't gonna sick the cops on me, or Rob me or frame me or some shit. How many credits do I get when I win? -Knight

"Just come to the damn race, you can trust her!"- Rouge

"Uhhh. Ok."- Knight.

Michael trusted Shiga, so he decided to take then up on the offer. He rolled out of bed, and snuck over to his closet, put on a black T-shirt and jeans, and grabbed his leather jacket from it's perch on the door. He put on some socks he found on the floor, and carefully snuck past Michelle's door. He passed his father's room where he heard snoring. They weren't gonna wake up no matter how much noise he made, so he relaxed and headed into the kitchen.

Michael grabbed the keys to the Skyline from the kitchen table, and pushed through the front door.

He didn't know why he was doing it. Maybe because he thought Nebulae was hot? No no no you have a crush on Amelia, Michael, he thinks to himself.

He snuck into the barn, unlocked the Skyline, got in, realized he was on the wrong side because JDM, then got out and got in on the other side. He started the car and gingerly drove away from the farm, headlights off. As soon as he got on the road to Palmont, he switched on the lights and nailed the gas, letting the Skyline scream it's twin turbo fury into the night.

*******

Michael arrived in Kempton Square, a small park in between some abandoned sky scrapers. It was very run down and spooky looking at night, the buildings being over run with vines as nature retook the abandoned sector of the city. The only people that lived here were the very poor and criminals. There was a large green flare spewing sparks and ash into the sky.

Michael parked the Skyline in the middle of the clearing. He got out and sat on the hood, put on his sunglasses, then he waved his hand over his watch.

"K, I'm here, what's going on?" -Knight

"Look up." - Nebulae

Michael did. He heard helicopter blades, and then 4 cargo helicopters descended from the sky, each carrying a metal container by their magnet. They gingerly dropped the containers side by side, and flew away.

Michael heard a clicking sound and all the containers opened one by one.

Inside each one was a car.

In the first one, there was a bright purple Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX, a rally style sedan. It had been heavily modified, with a carbon fiber hood, gaudy custom body kit, massive carbon fibre spoiler, widened fenders, and a set of massive chrome rims. It also was covered in several white decals for various brands.