Ch. 5- Email

Chapter 5- Email

Nessie's POV 

-Vampiregirl says: Guess what Kim!! Hurry up and guess already!!! 

~Inluvwifawolf says: I'm going to regret this, but . . . WHAT?  

-Vampiregirl says: I kissed Jake! On the mouth! Ask Jared to ask Quil about what happened so u can be filled in too! 

~Inluvwifawolf says: and U can't tell me because . . . ?  

-Vampiregirl says: I don't want to. I have to ask u what those bracelets Jake makes me are all about. And if you're sworn to secrecy and all that jazz; I already know the whole story. So SPILL now!!! 

~Inluvwifawolf says: It's a promise bracelet, we all get one when we're imprinted upon. O, I got to go now, loves ya!!!! 

-Vampiregirl says: Bye  

I logged off then.

A ripping feeling of fire burned down my throat; I hadn't hunted in a few weeks.

And even though I didn't have to hunt but once every couple of months I preferred blood to human food. Even though pancakes and eggs are the best food ever made.

They were my Mom's favorite too. I sighed, 'who hasn't been hunting in a while?'

I never hunted with uncle Emmett, he always made it a contest, or with uncle Jasper, he'd make the animals feel content, and I guess that would be the better way to die; It just creeped me out a bit.

I could always go with Aunt Rosalie; she was my god mother, always there for me about things I was to embarrass to talk to Mom about.

I sighed again.

For some reason I was suddenly exhausted. I quickly changed out of my clothes and into my pjs and grabbed my phone and dialed Jacob's number.

He picked up on the ring, "Hey Jake-ie-poo!"

He laughed," Hey, honey-bunches-of-oats!"

I laughed.

Honey-bunches-of-oats was the funniest nick-name ever.

"I just wanted to call and say goodnight before I go to bed. So. . . Good Night!!! Sweet dreams,"

"Sleep tight Nessie,"

"Don't let the bed bugs bite Jake!"

"And if they do?"

"Get a shoe; beat them 'till their black and blue!"

"Good night Ness, I love you, now go to bed!"

I giggled, "Okay, I love you too, Night!"

After that I hopped under the covers and drifted off to sleep . . . dreaming about Jake and true love. 

****************************************************************************************************************** 

A/N** the picture is of Kim:P  

Hope you guys liked it:D 

Review Review Review:D