Ch. 3- Love

Nessie's POV

"You know who Claire is, right?" Quil said.

I nodded my head. I had seen her around La Push before.

"When Claire was two I imprinted on her. When the girl is still a child it's all big brotherliness. Nothing changes from that until she's an adult. . . .Which you basically are . . .” he trailed off.

Well, obviously Quil wasn’t going to say anything more about his subject.

I reached over to my mother and showed her images of me going home to the cottage.

She nodded her head.

I got up and walked slowly out the back door. I looked over to where Jake was sitting; I nudged him to come with me. 

Jacob's POV

I didn't really want to talk to Nessie about me imprinting on her but I knew I had to.

We walked to the cottage and we didn’t say a thing.

Then we walked into her bedroom.

Nessie walked to her bed. She patted it like she wanted me to sit by her. She said something I couldn't understand.  I sat down and looked into her eyes. Her eyes glistened. I tried to say something but she shhh’d me. She then leaned in, I started to lean is as well, and we started to kiss.

I knew I shouldn't but it felt good. I loved her and I know that she loved me. So I kissed her back with even more passion.

"Jake I love you and I'm happy you chose me I couldn't think of anyone else to be with except you. You are my fire." Nessie finally said as I broke the kiss.

"Nessie I love you too, that's why I imprinted on you. You are my everything, my true love, my soul mate."

Then I couldn't help myself I went in for the kiss.

As we were kissing all I could think about was Nessie and I together making a family and being together, Man she looked good in that Bikini. As we were kissing I heard a low growl.

Renesmee's father, Edward barged in "Renesmee Carlie Cullen get down stairs right this minute".

We both jumped as he came in. What the heck was that all about?