Ch. 31- Home sweet Home

Renesmee's POV

 I woke up the next morning to Jake sleeping soundly next to me, fully naked and his face toward me. He had a grin on his face. I reached over and touched his face, caressing it a bit. His face was smooth and warm.

 Last night was the best night of my life. The chemistry that him and I had was beyond what I could have ever imagined. If this is what life is like with him, then I was all for it.

He was gentle and he made me feel special. What we had was special. I really wished I had waited for him instead of giving up my virginity to Brian. I felt guilty.

 I looked up to the clock, it was 9 a.m. and my parents would be home in 2 hours. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I hoped into the shower. I took it quickly so I could get back to Jake.

Went I got out, I brushed through my wet curls and put some mousse in it to scrunch it up a bit. I brushed my teeth and then put on some mascara. I looked back at the mirror one last time before I headed out.

 I walked back into my room with my towel wrapped around my body. I found Jacob still sleeping. I went into my closet and looked around to see if I could find something to wear for today. I ended up picking out a loose white crop top with black lettering saying, 'Live with no Regrets'.

I put on some salmon/coral colored skinny jeans and my silver sparkled Toms. I found a really cute cuff bracelet with studs on them and I was already wearing my Imprint bracelet that Jake made me.

 When I walked back into my room, Jake was sitting up on the bed. He now had a white t-shirt and some cargo shorts on.

 I started to laugh uncontrollably.

 "What is it Ness?" He said looking confused.

 I couldn't bring my self to speak, I just kept on laughing.

 His eyebrows narrowed. "Seriously babe, why are you laughing so hard?"

 I finally got the control to stop laughing, "You have sex hair." My laugh started up again.

 He ran to the mirror in my bedroom and looked at himself. He began to run his fingers throughout his hair to try to manage it.

Finally he got it tamed a bit and walked back over to me. I was sitting on the bed just watching him try to fix his messed up sex hair.

 "Is that better?" He leaned in and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

 "Yes. Much better." I pulled his face toward mine, giving him a small kiss on his lips.

"When will your parents be home?"

 "I think in about an hour."

 "So we have an hour?" He winked.

 "Not right now. I don't know how far they are and I don't want them suspicious."

 He nodded. "So what do you want to do today my love?"

 I looked around the room. "Do you think we can go to Seattle today? I haven't been lately and I kind of want to go shopping."

 "Sure Ness, what ever you want. Oh by the way you look gorgeous. Well, you always do but I just want to tell you how beautiful you are."

 I shrugged. "When can we leave?"

 "I'll be ready in 10 minutes. Is that okay?"

 I nodded my head and went into the bathroom to make sure I looked fine one last time. Jacob was finishing up getting ready when the door opened.

 "Hello Ness, we're home." My mother called out.

 I walked out of the bathroom to find my parents home with tons of bags. My mother dropped the bags and walked toward me. Her arms reached out to hug me. I walked toward her and held my arms out to embrace her hug.

 "How was your trip?" I asked as I put the bags into my parents room.

 "It was fun. Your father and I had a great time. We both decided we need to get out more. Olympia is such a beautiful place. We might just have to have a family day over there." My mother smiled.

 Seeing her smile was probably one of the most peaceful things. I was stupid to think anything of her and Jake. That was the past, before I was born, before he imprinted on me.

 Jake nudged me. I looked up at him and he gave me that look. The look to ask your parents something. I rolled my eyes.

 "Hey mom, dad, can Jake and I go to Seattle for the day today?" I asked with my puppy dog eyes.

 My mother looked at my father and back at me. My father looked around the room. No one said a word. I was sweating and freaking out. Why wouldn't they say something, at least they could say no.

 My father nodded, "sure that would be fine. You two have fun."

 I squeaked. "Thank you, thank you, thank you daddy. I love you soooo much. I'll make sure to let you know what we are doing and that we made it safely."

 He just shook his head and laughed. "Honey, you aren't a baby anymore. You've grown up these past few months. I don't think I need to know every bit of detail of your day."

 I laughed and gave my parents a hug. I grabbed my over the shoulder bag and took Jake's hand. We walked out to the cars.

 "Which car should we take?"

 He looked at me. "I want to take the BMW."

 "Then lets go."