Ch. 32- Seattle

Renesmee's POV

"I want to drive." Jake insisted. I just shook my head no. I really wanted to drive. When ever we go anywhere he likes to drive so I never get the chance to. This was also my dad's car. I couldn't let him drive it and then something happens to it. I rather get in trouble.

"No, it's my dad's car I need to drive, plus you always drive."

"Whatever you say love." He went over to the passenger side and sat down. I looked over toward the cottage and then got in. I pushed the button for the car to start and the engine roared to life.

"So what do you want to do today in Seattle Ness?" Jacob looked over at me.

"I was thinking the Space Needle, the Aquarium, Pikes Place, or the Zoo. If that would be alright?"

He nodded his head then put his head back and closed his eyes. I turned on the radio for a little bit.

Driving makes me feel calm. I feel like I have control. I don't have to listen to anyone. It's like I have control over my life for once.

I just had music playing and the window rolled all the way down. My hair was going all sorts of crazy. It would sometimes whip a little too far right and smack Jake's face, in which he would wake up a little and glare at me. I would give him the sympathetic look and he would chuckle and close his eyes again.

Imagining my life with Jake was easy. Our life would be quite simple. We would get a small house in La Push, have cute babies and just always go to the beach or traveling around the world. Life with Jake would be simple. I liked simple.

"Hey Ness, how much longer?" Jake asked groggy.

"About 20 minutes." I said smiling. Jake made me smile no matter what.

We pulled up to the Space Needle and CityCenter. I parked the car and woke up Jake again. He looked confused on where we were, but then realized that we were finally in Seattle.

Jake got out from his side of the car and rushed over to the driver side just to open the door for me. He held out his hand, I glanced at it. I closed my eyes, smiled then took it with my hand.

Jake wrapped his arm around the bottom half of my back, guiding me to the entrance of the CityCenter. He held onto me so protectively, it made me nervous but also a bit amused. Jake was my one and only. I know that know. I still kick myself for being so stupid and leaving him. I regret it everyday. I think about it every minute and I think of myself as a stupid dumb bitch.

"What would you like to do first love?" Jake glanced down at me.

"I was thinking the rides?"

"Sure babe, let's go get some tickets."

We walked over to the ticket booth and purchased a couple strips. The lady looked at us funny. I just shrugged and took my hand into Jake's.

"What ride sounds fun?"

"Let's go on the octopus orbiter thingy Ness."

"Sounds fun."

Jake and I stood in line for the ride. There wasn't that much of a line since the weather wasn't holding up. It was a little overcast. Not that many people liked to get out in Seattle when it rained, but for Jake and I, we both loved the rain. We used to jump in puddles together when I was younger. We used to run out in the rain and dance getting soaking wet, and falling it mud puddles. Everyone hated the rain but Jake and I made rain a good thing.

"Aye sexy, I haven't seen you around here?"

I turned around, still in Jakes embrace to find a hoodlum looking teenager. He was with a group of guys, all looking like drug addicted teenagers.

Jake turned around his body trembling. I put my hand on his chest, trying to calm him.

"Babe, they're not worth it, calm down love." I whispered so low only he could here.

He turned around and pulled me in closer.

"Oh so you're going to ignore us sexy?" The kid said again. Did he not just see Jake. He is like 7feet tall, bulky and big. This kid had to be only 110 pounds and same with the rest of his crew.

"Excuse me? Why the fuck are you talking to my girlfriend?" Jake turned around, this time I didn't object him.

"Oh what are you going to do about it, it's 3 to 1." The kid spat out.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into little kid."

"Oh don't I? I just wanted to see that sexy ass of your girlfriends."

Jake started to shake again. I knew if I didn't calm him he would turn. "Jake don't shift."

He looked down at me and smiled. He looked up at the kid. He let go of his hold of me and walked closer to the kid.

"I would suggest you leave."

"Um, I don't think so. I will leave once I have my tongue shoved down your girl's mouth."

Before I know it the kid was on the ground. His face was starting to bleed. His friends started to run away. The kid started to shake and got up stumbling the whole way.

I pulled Jake into my arms, hugging him with all that I had. I loved this kid. I know he will always protect me from anything, even if it's a stupid hoodlum kid or me tripping over a rock. I know he will always be there for me.

"So ready to get on?" Jake asked me laughing.

"Sure babe."

The Carnie took our tickets and gestured us to take a seat in one of the pods. The ride started and I scooted closer to Jake. The ride began to spin and go up. The G-forces were pushing us closer and my head started to whip around. Jake took my head and placed it on his chest, holding it there so I wouldn't injure my neck.

The ride ended and I felt a little dizzy. Jake noticed this and took my hand, guiding me to a bench.

"Do you want me to get you something to drink?"

"Yeah, water would be perfect. Thank you." He smiled and walked on over to the concession stands. I was left alone on the bench. I decided to call my mother.

"Hey Ness, how's Seattle?"

"It's fun, we just went on a dizzy ride so I'm sitting down for a bit, then I think we are going on the Ferris wheel, maybe after go to the Space Needle and then to dinner at Pike's place."

"Sound's like you two are having a blast. Well, I should let you go. You're dad is pulling me away from the phone."

I shook with disgust. I mean Yeah I had sex with Jake but it seemed weird knowing my parents did it.

"Okay mom, I love you. See you later tonight."

"Okay Ness. Love ya too."

I pressed the end button and Jake was walking back toward me.

"Ready for one more ride then to the Space Needle?"

"Yeah sounds fun."

"Let's go."