Ch. 11- S.O.S

********************************************************************************************************* 

A/N- Hey guys here is Ch 11.. I hope you guys like it 

*********************************************************************************************************

Ch. 11- S.O.S

Jacob's POV

I woke up to a scream. It was Nessie.

"Nessie wake up." I started to shake her.

"Oh Jake, thank God it was just a dream." She replied.

"Ness would you like to show me your dream?" I asked.

"Not right now, I'm a little freaked out at the moment."

I wanted to see her dream but I didn't want her to show me if she didn't want to.

"Alright Ness go back to bed I'm here with you." I replied.

She turned to her side facing the door way and drifted back to sleep. I placed her hand on my face and watched her dream. All I saw was darkness, nothing at all. It felt like everything joyful left the world and she was the only one there. Someone then spoke to her; the voice said that she did a bad thing. I think I recognized that voice. It was one of the Volturi's members, that little blonde girl that gives off pain. I think her name was Jane or something. Anyway a bright light flashed on Jane. Nessie then realized it was Jane and asked why she was there. Jane then lunged for Nessie's throat. I woke up to Nessie screaming again.

"Nessie, It's alright it was just a dream."

"Jake that time it felt so real."

"I know Ness, I saw." I confessed. I turned around and checked the clock it was 6 a.m. "Ness, I gotta go before your dad comes up and see's me here with you."

"Alright Jake see you in a few minutes."

I hopped out of her bed and headed for the window, I blew her a kiss, "I love you Renesmee Carlie Cullen."

Then I jumped out.

Nessie's POV

I couldn't believe that Jake stayed the night with me. I thought it was amazing, well until I fell asleep and had that dream of Jane. I wondered what that dream meant; did it mean anything like was she coming to Forks? I don't know but I had to tell someone.

I looked at my clock and it was 6:30 a.m. I needed to get ready.

I looked in my closet for something to wear. At lease I have warm clothes. When you live in Forks you need to have them, it never reaches more than 60 degrees and when that happens it's a once in a life time thing.

I grabbed an outfit and I headed to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and groaned. Jake woke up to this. I decided to take a shower. The warm water calmed me down. I got out and got dressed I also started to work through my hair. I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Ness, do you need help with your hair?" Alice asked.

"Alice, you're a life saver, please do." I responded.

I put on my clothes and yelled for her to come in.

"Ness, how would you like your hair to be?" She asked gently.

"Alice you can do whatever you want with it." I replied.

"Those are my favorite words." She squeaked.

As she was brushing through my hair I was pondering on the thought of telling her about my dream or not.

"Alice, can I show you something?"

"Of course Ness, I'll pause."

I placed my hand on her arm and showed her every detail of my night, skipping the part of Jake spending the night.

"Alice, have you seen anything about the Volturi's decision on coming here?" I asked with a wide expression.

"Not yet, but I think you need to show the rest of the family."

"Alright" I said.

Alice was done and she showed me what she had done with my hair.

"Thanks Alice now let's go downstairs and see if everyone is ready."

********************************************************************************************************************** 

A/N- SOOOO what did you guys think? was it good... Tell me what you thought of this chapter.. I am really just getting started...  

Review Review Review!!! LOL 

The picture is Nessie's outfit!!!!