Ch 29- The Notebook or Scary Movie?

Renesmee's POV

 I woke up to Jake next to me. I glanced over to see a smile on his sleeping face. He was possibly dreaming something good. I hope he was dreaming about me. I had the sudden urge to go to the bathroom, but I didn't want to wake him. I gently moved the covers off of me and pushed them over to his side. I lifted my weight onto my hands and scooted out of the bed. When I stood up I felt a hand grab my wrist.

 "Good morning beautiful"

 I smiled and leaned over to give him a kiss. He pulled me back on the bed and had me on top of him. My hands were all throughout his hair, tugging, running my fingers through it, and just messing it up. His hands were all over my back. Gripping me tight, making sure I wouldn't fall off of him. Our lips touched and moved in sync. His hands moved from my back to my hair. His fingers getting caught in my curls.

 I broke the kiss when I felt like my bladder was going to explode. He looked at me funny, but I just ran out of the room.

 On my way to the bathroom, I managed to do two things, one, stub my toe on the corner of the door, and two, fall off the toilet when I hopped on it. I quite possibly made a lot of noise. I went to the bathroom and then looked in the mirror. I ran a brush through my tangles and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my cleanser and washed my face. Then I put some moisturizer on and then headed out the door.

 When I opened the door, I found myself bumping into Jake. He had a huge smile on his face. I couldn't help but to smile. His smile was contagious.

 "So, I see you got cleaned up, oh and I heard you might have had some trouble getting to the bathroom." He laughed again.

 "You betcha" Oh gosh, I sounded so stupid.

 Jake laughed again and grabbed my hand. We walked together into the kitchen. We found both my parents sitting at the table looking happy.

 "Good morning mom and dad." I spoke.

 "Good morning Renesmee."

 I sat down at the table and glanced over at Jake. He knew what I wanted. Pop tarts. I was hungry for that.

 When breakfast was all done, I walked on over to the living room and hopped on the couch. Jake looked upset and I got up. He laid down and I sat right in front of him. He placed his arms around me and I turned on the T.V. I was scrolling through the channels and I just decided to put in the movie, The Notebook. Jake grunted. I looked up at him, and he had a disgusted look his face.

 "What do you want to watch then?" I laughed.

 He grabbed the remote and then chose, Scary Movie. I shrugged and then cuddled deeper in his chest. When the movie started to play, I heard my mother and my father walk out the front door.

 "Bye mom and dad."

 "Hey Ness, your dad and I are going toOlympiatoday, we will be back tomorrow morning."

 I nodded and said goodbye. Then they left.

 The look on Jake's face was priceless. We had all day and night to be together. I mean, my parent's were always home at night so Jake and I never did anything. I guess this means that this would be our first time as a couple.

 When I thought of the word couple, I thought back to Brian and me doing it. He was my first. I wish I would have waited and had my first time be with the one I loved the most, and that was Jacob.

 Jake smiled, "NessI want to make this special. This will be our first time together and I want everything to go right. Yes we have kissed, made out, but we never went all the way. This is the night that I will give you all that I have."

 I nodded and then buried my face into his chest. The movie went on playing when I fell asleep.

 When I woke up, I noticed that Jake was missing. I looked around the living room. The T.V. was off and the lights were on. I glanced over to the clock, it was only noon. I then got up and walked over to my room. There I saw Jake getting dressed.

 "Hello there sexy." I smiled.

 He turned around, he had his shirt in his hands and he was only wearing his boxers. My eyes moved from his head to his feet then back up to his eyes. He was hot. I was so lucky.

 "Are you checking me out?" He laughed.

 I nodded my head. I had a huge grin on my face. He noticed this and grabbed my hand, bringing me closer to him. His chest was warm, and his arms were wrapped around my shoulders. I felt safe with him.

 "Hey, get dressed my darling, I'm taking you somewhere today!"

 I looked confused but I went to my closet and looked through the clothes. I didn't know where we were going, but it was pretty warm out today, so I decided on a light blue tube top and my favorite white bikini underneath. I grabbed my light washed distressed short shorts and then put on my grey toms.

 When I walked out of my closet I saw Jake sitting on my bed all dressed with a white T-shirt and his cargo shorts on. Okay, so we were both casual, that was good.

  I walked out of my room and into the bathroom. I took my brush and brushed out my curls and then put my hair into a high messy bun and then put on a little mascara and eyeliner. I brushed my teeth again and then headed out the door.

 "I'm ready"