Ch. 30- Our First Time

Renesmee's POV

 Jake decided it was necessary to take his motorcycle to where ever we were going. I didn't oblige. I thought it was hot that he had one and that he could drive it. He gave me the helmet and he just went without. I tried to tell him to wear it since he would be first to die. He laughed and told me that he heals fast. Oh yeah, duh. I thought. He hopped on and I did the same.

 We drove off out of the woods. My hair was blowing all over in the wind. I didn't care, wind hair is kind of sexy. I knew Jake was taking me to La Push, we were already near the beach. I could smell the salt water and I could hear the waves crashing against the rocks.

 Jake parked the bike and I hopped off. He took my hand and we walked on over to the group. I saw Kim, Jared, Emily, Sam, Quil, Seth, Leah, and the others. I got a huge smile on my face. Jake noticed and gave me a kiss on my forehead. When we finally reached everyone I automatically went over to the girls and gave them all hugs.

 "Awe, I missed you guys sooooo much!"

 "Awe, we missed you too darling." Emily spoke smiling.

 I started to tear up, I've missed these people sooooo much! These people knew what I was going through with this whole imprint thing. They were my best friends, they were my other family. I felt like I could be myself around these people.

 "Oh my gosh,Nessdon't cry. You are going to make me cry." Kim started to tear up.

 I gave them all hugs again. Then I started to walk on over to the guys. I couldn't leave these guys out! They were there for me when I needed a laugh or just to be less serious. They gave me something to love, something to look back on and say, 'Those were the days'. Yes I know, a little cliché, but it was the truth. I loved them with all my heart.

 Jake and I stayed with the group for a couple of hours. We watched the waves crash against the shore and listened to the seagulls screeching their annoying squawk. The rest of the gang went surfing while Jake and I stayed behind and took a walk on the beach.

 When we got back to the group, everyone was packing up. Jared and Kim had already started walking to their car. I yelled their name and waved goodbye. Emily and Sam were still around cleaning. I decided to help them out. I folded the blankets and put the food in the basket. I started picking up all the stuff and started to walk to their car. I was struggling a bit and I dropped the basket. I felt a warm hand touch my back and then someone grabbed the basket. I turned around to see Jake. I smiled and just walked behind him with my hands placed into my pockets. Jake was a gentleman. This is one thing that I needed to get used to.

 It wasn't a long drive to get to his house. Only 3 minutes. When we arrived, the whole pack was there, along with Grandpa Charlie, Sue, Billy, and all the other Quileute's. They were all surrounded by the fire pit. Seth was starting the fire while everyone grabbed some hamburgers and some hot dogs. Jake offered to get me something, I just shook my head. I went over to where my grandfather was and sat next to him.

 "Hey kiddo, what's going on with you."

 "Hey grandpa. Well, I was inFloridafor a while, but now I am back and I am ready to have some fun here."

 My grandfather just nodded and gave me a hug. I rested my head on his shoulders and he rubbed my back. I missed my grandfather, he was the only normal one out of all of us. He was the only human, well besides Sue, but she was a Quileute. Everyone was either a wolf, vampire, hybrid, or had some sort of gene in them.

 Jake came walking back with a plate full of food, probably about 10 hotdogs, and 5 hamburgers. This kid could eat. It amazed me. I got full off of only 1 hamburger.

 Jake sat down next me and I shifted my weight over to him. My head resting on his shoulder. It started to get late and everyone was just talking amongst themselves. Jake whispered in my ear that Sue was going to talk about some legends and then the get-together would be over. I nodded and just looked into the fire.

 Sue began with her parents and then her grandparents part into this Quileute legends. She discussed that her father, grandfather, and great grandfather all had the gene, yet they never transformed. She said that her grandfather was a close friend of Sam's great grandfather and same with Jake's. He was furious when he didn't transform but his friends did. But he finally calmed down and the friendship was restored.

 The story lasted for another 20 minutes. My eyes were beginning to shut. I tried to keep myself awake. I needed to be awake. Tonight was the only night I would have Jake to myself without my parents there.

 When Sue was finished everyone started to disperse and head on out. I gave everyone a hug and told them I will see them soon. Jake did the same and he took my hand and walked me to his bike.

 He handed me the helmet and told me to hop on. He started the bike and we were off. My arms were wrapped around his waist and my chin was resting on his shoulder.

 We were at my house in no time. Jake hopped off the bike and then grabbed my waist. He lifted me up and carried me bridal style into the house. I smiled and buried my face into his warm chest.

 When he laid me down on the bed. He smiled and told me he will be back in a second. He then left the room. I quickly glanced at the clock and then back to the ground. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to my closet. I searched and searched for a cute outfit that I could wear. I ended up finding a black lace corset and a lace underwear. I thought this would be cute, I mean it wont be on for that long. I smiled and then walked back into my room.

 When I walked in, I noticed Jake's back turned towards me and he only had his boxers on. His muscles were tight and flexed. They were perfectly outlined. When I stepped through the door, he turned around and just stood there. His eyes got big and his mouth fell open. I smiled and turned my head to the ground. He quietly walked on over to me and grabbed my  hand, guiding me to the bed. He sat me down and quickly grabbed my chin, tilting it up toward his face. He smiled and began to move closer and closer to my face.

 Our lips were barely touching when he whispered, "You won't forget this night." I gasped then he let out a small growl.

 I crushed my lips against his and he went along with it. Our lips moving in perfect sync. I could feel his tongue wanting to enter my mouth, I opened my mouth a tiny bit just to let him enter. He was grabbing the back of my neck and moving his fingers throughout my hair. I had enough of this and pulled him onto the bed. I climbed on top of him and crushed my lips back on his. I moved my hands up and down his chest as I was straddling him down. He began to unclasp my corset button by button. I reached behind me trying to help him, finally it came off. I slid off of him a bit and ripped off his boxers. He helped me take off my underwear. I moved my lips back on to his and moved my hands within his hair. Then it went on from there.