10.

Shit," Dylan hissed, spraying adhesive spray on top of his cut

Shit," Dylan hissed, spraying adhesive spray on top of his cut. Picking up a bandage, he placed on his cheek

Turning around in the mirror, he looked at the large cut on his shoulder before reaching for it, Grunting as he struggled, he finally gave up, realizing he needed help.

"Bailey!" He yelled, waiting upon her arrival. Hearing footsteps, he turned to see Bailey peeking her head in the crack of the door.

"What?" She asked.

"I need help with this." He said, turning around  and showing her his back.

Bailey scrunched up her face at the sight. She motioned for Dylan to sit as she took everything out of the First Aid kit that she needed.

"Who ever did this really wanted to slaughter your ass. You look like a pack of sandwich meat." Bailey said, giggling to herself.

"Ki Ki, Ha Ha. You real funny." He m
said looking up at her, perching his lips. Bringing his head down, his eyes ranked over her Bailey's 5'6 body frame. Licking his lips, he turned his head looking the other way. He wasn't attracted to dark skins like King was. He was more fond of light skins then any other ethnicity. In Dylan's eyes, every woman on the surface of this planet was a quick fuck. He enjoyed the single life, because he had option. He couldn't just be in a relationship with one person.

"All done." Bailey smiled, patting the bandage down.

"Thank ya'." He said watching walking out of the doorway. She turned around, lightly smiling.

"You welcome." She turned back around, walking back to her room.

Just as she walked out of the door, Dylan started vibrating. Looking down at the phone, he saw that one of the girl he used to mess with. Pressing decline, he stood up and and went to lay in his bed. Laying on his back, he looked up at the ceiling.

How am I going to get this nigga money back? He thought.
——

"Damn su

"Damn su." King threw his head back as Suliana's head bobbed up and down on his dick.

Soon, King's body had tensed and he had let out all of his bodily fluids into her mouth. Taking it like a pro, she swallowed all of his cum before standing up to her feet and wiping her mouth.