.: Chapter 29 :.

*Kaylee's POV*

14 hours. 14 hours since Matt had kidnapped me. 14 long painful hours since I saw Bret.

After our little talk, Matt had cut the ropes from my arm and legs and forced me to stay in his bedroom until futher notice. Matt was having a conversation on one of his buddies on the phone and watched me as I was gonna escape or something.

Those brown eyes of his watching my every move sounds like an never ending nightmare.

After Matt had finished his phone call, he put his phone down and turn towards me. "I'm gonna go take a shower, you better be here when I'm done or else." He said and went to his bathroom.

His threat send shivers up my spine. I nodded at him before he closed the door. "Looks like I'm stuck here." I mumbled to myself as I stare at the hard wooden floor. A second later, a heavy metal song was playing from his radio and the shower went on.

The whole house was empty. All you could hear was the water from Matt's shower and his loud playing music. Dark and silent just like my heart. Why couldn't Matt leave me alone? I regret ever meeting the guy in the first place.

Then there was a paint knock on the front door. I struggled to get up with the pain on my legs and tried quietly going down the stairs. I gulped in fear, expecting one of Matt's friends coming over to watch me.

I looked through the peephole, there was a scrawny guy with messy blonde hair and brown eyes. It must be his next door neighbor.

I opened the door slightly, only showing my face. "Yes?" I asked. "Hello, um, I heard screaming and I was hoping everything was alright." He said in a worried tone. "Uh...um....." I mumbled nervously.

"Uh miss, you don't have to be scared." He said. We stood in silence, he still had a worried look on his face. There's no other choice but trust him, even if I don't know him that well.

I opened the door and his worried face turns to terror. He gasps as I reveal my bruised, hurt body. "What the hell is Matt doing to you?!" He reacts. I flinched a bit before responding.

"H-H-He kidnapped me." I cried quietly. The man looked angry and upset. "My name is James. Let me help you out of here and we'll go to the police." He said. 

"I can't leave from the front door, he'll see me." I said. "Then let's go through the back and we'll run to my house." He said walking inside. I closed the door and followed him. I felt a bit of happiness  knowing someone is risking their life to save me.

Then the loud music from the radio had stop playing and the water had ben shut off. I realized Matt had finished taking his shower. "Come on" James said as we ran to the back of the house.

Before we could opened the back entrance, James was pulled back and thrown to the ground. I cried in fear looking at Matt's angered face. "I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE BEDROOM UNTIL I WAS DONE." He screamed at me.

Suddenly the next thing I know, Matt is beating James until he was bloody and bruised. "P-Please stop Matt!" I cried trying to get Matt off of him. But Matt thrown me off, hitting the wall.

"Y-You can't get away with this. Someone w-will find out." James mumbled as he spit out blood. "Yeah but no one will find out unless you're dead." Matt said as he punch him straight in the jaw.

I watched in horror and tears. James shouldn't deserved this. He was only trying to help. As soon as James became still, covered in purple bruises and blood, Matt grabbed and threw him in the middle of the living room, breaking the table along too.

"NOOOOO!" I cried as I heard the crash. Matt then came up and slapped me hard with a bloody hand. "I TOLD YOU, YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY FROM ME!!" He sneered, grabbing my hair and dragged me to James's body.

I saw his chest moving but very slowly. I sigh in relief knowing he was still alive. Matt pushed to the ground as he sat on the couch.

"Get over here and get this blood off me." He said. I gulped at his words and went to get a wet rag. I walked back. Before I hesistated to touch his face with the towel, he pulled me down harshly on the couch.

I sobbed as I was wiping James's blood off Matt's face who has an evil smirk on his face and kicked James in his stomach. James groaned in pain as Matt laughed at him. 

"Leave him alone! Hasn't he suffered enough!?" I cried out, receiving another slap on the face. "Shut the fuck up! Who asked you anyways. You better stay queit cause you're gonna get it next sweetheart." He sneered with that stupid smirk of his.

I looked at James, he didn't deserved this. He would have helped me get back to Bret. Now who knows what will happen to him next.

Then Matt pulled me to his lap harshly, grabs my chin and kisses me roughly. I tried fighting back but he kept a strong painful grip on me.

Maybe theres really no escape from him. Only way I'll probably get out of here is death. Maybe death is my only choice left...

--

Sorry for the long wait! Thanks to @BloodSapphire for the idea again!!!

-Gretchen c: