.: Chapter 05 :.

[Kaylee's P.O.V]

Girlfriend? Is he crazy? I looked at Bret and he gives me like a 'help me' look so I played along. "Yeah I'm his girlfriend"  I'm getting sick of that word..

"Your lying! You can't be his girlfriend!" Lexus complained "But I AM his girlfriend." "For how long you guys been dating?" I try to think of an answer. "3 weeks. We've been friends for a while and Bret asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes."

Bret was impressed of how I was playing this. Lexus looked furious. "Then why didn't Bret talked about you or taken a photo with you for his Instagram?" She smirked. "We wanted to keep it private cause people like you would be annoying us with dumb questions."

Then Ven, Brandon, and Tyler came in the picture. "What's going on?" Tyler asked. "This whore is pretending to be Bret's girlfriend when he's obviously single!" "Why do you care Lexus? You cheated on Bret in the first place!" "I know and I regret it Bret baby." She tried to play nice and touch Bret's shoulder.

I was getting furious. Ven got my look and took my side. "Of course they've been dating. Not everyone tells their relationship to the public like you do Lexus." Ven said. Lexus rolled her eyes. 

"Whatever. I know this 'relationship' is fake from the start. You can play this game all you want but I'm not done yet Bret." She said and leaves. I sigh in relieve.

"God she can be so annoying." Bret said. I looked at the time. 11:34pm. Time flies when you're having fun. 

The party lasted forever. Almost till 3am. It was dying out and Brandon took Ven and I home. I went inside the house as Brandon and Ven talked. I just want them to date already!

They say their goodbyes, we say our goodnights and we went to bed.

[Vendetta's P.O.V]

I woke up and I see Kaylee working on a portait of Ronnie, Crissy and their baby girl Willow. I ate the food Kaylee made.

"Is the portait gonna be finished today?" I asked. "Yep. Maybe in an hour or hour and a half but it will be done." Ronnie asked me if Kaylee could do a portait of his family since he just had his baby girl. It really was no problem.

I was going through Tumblr on my laptop as Kaylee added the last finishing touches on the portait. Then she leaves it in her room so it can dry for a bit. She tooked a photo of it to put in her website.

Then she uploads it and gives a description of it. Comments were flying by and she smiled. I checked my Twitter and I get questions from TRS's fan asking if Brandon and I are together.

I wish it was true but I said we're friends. "I wish you guys were dating too. I never seen you this happy for a guy before. You guys could be soulmates." Kaylle said.

"I think Brandon feels the same way but he might be taking this slow."  She could be right. Then Kaylee's phone was ringing and took the call in her room.

"What's up with you?" "A guy from an art gallery in downtown called me to submit my work. Which means I could have my own wall full of portaits and paintings!" She said as I hugged her

"Is there gonna be a party for this?" "Yeah but I don't know yet. First some guys are taking my work then they'll tell me the date for the grand opening."

I got excited for Kaylee. She worked hard for this moment since we moved to LA and now it was coming true. Our dreams were coming true.

Then there was a knock on our door. I opened it and it was Brandon, Tyler, JC, Alex and Bret. "What are you guys doing here?" "We were recording some songs and got bored. So we came here." JC said as they entered.

"Nice place you got here" Alex said with a compliment. "Thanks we tried." "Got any whiskey?"Tyler asked. " "Yep. Jack Daniels in the fridge." Kaylee said. Tyler went to the fridge and got some glasses.

We were hanging out in the living room and Brandon asked me if we could talk in private. We went to my bedroom so no one can bother us.

He sats in my bed and sighs. "Vendetta, I got to say this.." "What?" "I'm in love with you. Ever since I met you in the studio. It was love at first sight and I had to get to know you. Thankfully we did and I'm glad we spend time together for the past days."

"I'm in love with you too Brandon. I have feelings for you and Kaylee noticed it too." "So Ven will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes Brandon." I said.

He smiles and pulls me into a kiss. Our first kiss. I kissed back and my hand went into his cheek as his arms hold my waist. "Let's go back with the others before they suspect something."

He holds my hand and we went where everyone was. Alex and JC were doing a challenge with shots.  Tyler had a timer to see who was the fastest.

We hanged out with them for a long time. JC said that we could see them in the recording studio tomorrow. They lefted and Kayleed closed the door.

"Now what happened between you and Brandon?" "Oh nothing.." "Something DID happen cause you were very happy when you two came downstairs." "You saw us?" "Yep."

"Well if you must know, Brandon and I are offically dating." Then she went to give me a hug. "About time! I thought you guys will never go out. I'm so happy for you."  

We decided to talk some more until we got sleeping and we went to sleep. Brandon texted me goodnight and I smiled.

--

I tried to make this chapter about Ven and Brandon. About time they got together so they can go to whiskey unicorn land together. c: 

Vote and Comment for Chapter 06! <3

-Gretchen