.: Chapter 09 :.

[Vendetta's P.O.V]

We were at Alex's place watching them rehearse for the Bad Blood Tour which is coming up pretty soon. I'm excited that I can be the band's photographer and Kaylee is coming along which we can hangout more.

Bret was singing the chorus to Burning Bridges. Everyone looked concentrated on what they were doing.Brandon looked so cute focusing on playing bass.

Kaylee hand me a glass of Whiskey and I accepted it. "You drink Whiskey now?" "Got used to it. Thanks to Bret." She said and sipped a bit. We drank our whiskey in peace.

When Kaylee went to use the bathroom, Bret, Brandon and Tyler came to me. "So does your name Vendetta actually came from the movie?" Tyler asked.

I nodded. "Yes. My dad was a huge horror thriller fan and named me that after his favorite movies. You want to know my middle name?" "What?" "Carrie." "Cool." Brandon commented.

We talked for a bit but Tyler had been called by JC for something. So it was me, Brandon, Bret and Kaylee who was looking at Tumblr in her phone.

"Can I ask you guys something?" Brandon asked. "Sure." We both said. "I know you both are best friends but whats Matt's deal trying to get Kaylee back?" Kaylee frowned and I sighed.

"If you really want to know then get ready to listen to a longish story. Matt and Kaylee started dating in highschool around our sophomore year. At first it was like any relationship all happy and in love and I was happy for them both."

I looked at Kaylee and she looked down trying not let them see her tears. "But then 3 months later,Matt had some problems with his life and took it out on Kaylee. He would beat her up when no one was around and mentally abuse her."

"I would come in bruises and they were noticeable for my pale skin. No one really cared since I wasn't social like everyone. But Ven did. I remember when I would walk, Matt would punch me about 5 to 6 times just to let his anger out. My stomach was so sore that I couldn't eat or drink water." Kaylee continued.

Everyone was silent. Even Alex, Amanda, JC and Tyler. "Why didn't your parents knew about this?" "My parents were working 24/7 all day long. I would even lucky to know that my mom made a home cooked meal before I got home."

"Did someone told this to your parents?" Amanda asked. "Actually I was getting into that. One day when classes were done, Matt was doing one of his daily beatings and he pushed me into the sidewalk where I hit my head pretty badily. Ven couldn't take it anymore and beat the shit of out him. Which cause a huge crowd to form and school security were involved. They break up the fight and we went to the principal's office."

"I explained what was happening and he believe us and expelled Matt from school. He called Kaylee's parents and she went to the hospital to get stitches on her cut. Do you still have the scar?" 

"I have no idea. Maybe but my hair must be covering it. That's why Matt has been going around trying to get me. He still claims that I'm his even though I broke up with him years ago."

"That bastard.." Bret whispered. Kaylee looks at him and whispers softly.

[Kaylee's P.O.V]

"That bastard.." Bret whispered. I look at him. "He told me karma was gonna get me and it's happening.." I whispered softly.

"He won't get you. How will he find out anyways? You'll be going around the country with us." "He got friends everywhere Bret and they know how I look like. Even if I change my look, they still know my face."

Then fear was getting into my nerves. What if Matt and his guys find me during the tour? What will they do to me? Take me back to NYC? 

Bret noticed my face expression. "What's wrong?" "What if Matt finds me and you're not around?" "He won't get you. I'll have security around every venue looking for Matt's appearance. I'll look back if you're on the side stage."

I couldn't believe that Bret acutally meant that. Knowing that his words are true, He was gonna protect me from anything. I'm really graceful to have someone like him as a friend.

After all of that, we hang out for a bit but we had to get back to our homes knowing we have a big day tomorrow.

The Next Morning

Bret and I were putting our bag and some equitment to his car. We stopped for Starbucks before so we didn't have to later on.

Our plan was to drive all the way to LA to meet up with everyone, Farewell My Love, and BOTDF for rehearsals and setting up tourbuses for the tour. I'm really proud on the boys for their hard work and making it this far. This band is definately going places.

"Got everything?" Bret asked. He was wearing a Ramnoes shirt with his leather jacket, ripped jeans, boots, his sunglasses and his black hat. "Yep but making sure I got everything."

I was wearing an oversize anti cross sweater, black leggings, Toms and a beanie. I grabbed my handbag and went outside and put it where I was sitting. Once we got everything, we hit the road for about 4-5 hours.

We had a bit fun, singing Motley Crue, Marilyn Manson songs and taking pictures to put on Instagram. Later on I got bored and started looking at baby hedgehogs picture on Google.

"Whatcha looking at?" "Baby hedgehogs." "Why?" He chuckled at my response. "I got bored and maybe I'll get one." I said while drinking my Starbuck coffee.

When we got there, the crew members were getting the tourbuses ready and everyone else was inside. We got out and got greeted by FML and BOTDF.

"Bret, I would feel worthless being here since I got nothing to do." "Well you can be our hair stylist since we could get one." "I'm not a professional and if you're hair gets on fire don't blame me." he laughed at my little joke.

Everyone did sound check and talked with the tour managers. It was getting late and we head to the buses to get some rest. Vendetta and Brandon slept in one bunk (since they're big enough for two) and I had to slept with Bret.

We all changed and we went to sleep. I had a feeling something was gonna happen but it's either bad or good. Guess we have to wait and see.

--

BOO! Hi c:

School's sucks but I'm glad it's Friday. Here's another another of BVD and things are happening :O

Vote and Comment for Chapter 10~ <3

-Gretchen