.: Chapter 22 :.

[Bret's POV]

We made it just in time before Matt could do anything. What I'm seeing is Matt pinning Kaylee into a tree and was about to kiss her. My hands were turning to fists but I controlled my anger.

"Well, well well, if it isn't Mr. Bret Von Dehl and his little rockstar friends. I'm so glad you guys can make it." He said with a smirk. Kaylee tried to leave but he gripped her arm tight. His grip was forming purple bruises on her arm. She cried out in pain.

"Let go of Kaylee you bastard! Can't you see your hurting her!" Ven yelled out. "She's always getting hurt. I'm not surprised. Just look at her face, that's a lovely mark you left there Bret." He smirked.

Fucking asshole, laughing at her pain and suffering. I thought when he said that. "Leave her out of this fucking asshole." I told him. "Oh you wish. In case you forgotten, Kaylee's been mine from the start. I was her first in everything! Her first kiss, her first date, and i'm her first sex."

After he said that last word, my fist punch his face. I couldn't take it anymore. I know he's lying cause she told me they had never done it.  Matt fell over, holding his nose where blood was coming out. His nose must be broken now and he fucking deserves it.

Matt stands up once more and was about to kick my ass. But before he could even get close, Ven jumpkicked in front of Matt, kicking his jaw. More blood from his wounds as the fighting continues. 

"I got this Bret, just go to Kaylee!" Ven yells out to me as Tyler and Brandon join in on the fight with her. I nodded and rushed to Kaylee who was looking at her bruised arm. "You okay?" I asked, carefully touching her arm. "Yeah." I help her stand up and move a bit away from the fight.

"Look I'm so sorry about everything Kaylee. I'm sorry for drinking so much. I'm sorry for trying to have sex with you and I'm so fucking sorry for hitting you. I know you might hate me but I need your forgiveness. Babe, I regret everything that had happened. I just want us back home in LA and to celebrate Christmas together. I promise I won't do something like that ever again. Please forgive me babe." I said that while looking in her eyes. Tears were forming and I wiped them away.

"Oh Bret, I forgive you. I forgive you when you arrived here with Ven, Brandon and Tyler. That shows me that you care for me and would do anything. I love Bret. I love you so much that I can't hate you."

Once she finished, my lips were kissing hers. My arms wrapped around her waist to pull her close as her arms go around my neck. No matter if we hear Ven's curses on Matt and killing him on the spot, this moment was the best moment I had in hours. I'm just glad she's was back in my arms again.

Our kiss had to end but my arms were still on her waist. Our silence was broken when Kaylee's aunt ran out to see what was going on. "Kaylee! My dear Kaylee! What happened?" "Oh you know..Matt." She said.

"Damn that boy and who's this?" "This is Bret, my boyfriend. Bret, this is my aunt Caroline." I shook hands with her. "Nice to meet you." "Was this the boy you were talking about eariler?" She nods and her aunt smiles at her. "See? I told you he'll come around for you." She smiles and walks off.

We turned to see Brandon helping Ven to stand up from the ground which was surround by blood and a knocked out Matt. Their clothes had a little blood on them and Caroline was calling the ambulance and the police.

[Kaylee's POV]

Once I opened my eyes, I smiled and sat up on the bed. It was Christmas!

Days before, Matt was taken to a hospital and we had to explain to the police that Matt had been abusing me for years. So he's going to be in the police station for a little while now. After that, we all went back home to our usual lives.

Since Christmas was around the corner, Bret and I were decorating our tree and apartment. I had to wrap the last minute presents for Ven, Brandon and everyone else. We watched Tim Burton movies and had little popcorn fights.

I turned to my side, seeing Bret sleeping. He looked so adorable sleeping but I had to wake him up. "BRET IT'S CHRISTMAS!!" I screamed to wake him up. He groans as I shooked him. "Seriously babe?" He yawned and sat up. 

"Yes babe. Now get your ass up." I stole his hat and went to the living room. Sure I was acting like a five year old but who could blame me? I grabbed a present and waited for his lazy ass to get here.

"Here open this one. It's from me." "Babe you really didn't had to get me a present." He started to opened it and looked shocked. It was a Ramones platinum album signed by all the members. "How did you get this?" "My dad had it for years and was gonna sell it. Until I asked him if I could take it and he was okay with it. Merry Christmas Bret." I kissed his cheek.

He stood up and hanged it on the wall. "Looks awesome babe." I got up and went to hug him. After that we got to open presents. He got me a few band shirts and TNBC related gifts.I got him more shirts which will be ripped soon by fans.

"Merry Christmas babe." He said and pecks my lips. I smiled and kiss him back. "Merry Christmas babe." After when we cleaned up the wrapping papers, we sat on the couch and watch Netflix the whole entire day.

--

Vote and Comment for Chapter 23 <3

-Gretchen <3