I AM SO SORRY plz read

Ok so I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while.. But I have a request.

So as you know Hayes' birthday is June 8th which is Sunday. And I'm sorry this is short notice but I was wondering if you guys could help me out with something.

( this is optional but I want to get it to hayes )

Could you guys make a sign or poster saying Happy Birthday Hayes?

It can be on regular paper I don't care but you can write a note or something but I made a picture slideshow that I will post on YouTube then try to get it to him over twitter.

So if you would like to take a picture with you and your sign then send me it or tag it on Instagram with the hashtag #hayesbirthdayproject and I'll take that and put it in the video! Or if you don't have Instagram you can send it through kik, twitter, or even message it to me on here!

I would highly appreciate it if you guys helped me out with this. Again it is optional, but I would like to show Hayes how much we all appreciate him and everything.

For the picture slideshow I am using the song "Perfect Two" by Autumn.

For the fan slideshow you guys should put songs and I'll choose one for that. Only if I get pictures.

So would that be something simple that you would like to do?

So if you don't have my twitter, instagrams, or kik here they are.

Insta ;
@journie.horan
Or
@i.prefer.hayes

Kik ;
@jpope_01

Twitter ;
@vine_boys_bae

Thanks guys and I hope I get some pictures !

Love ya 🍕

~ Journie