Chapter 13

Lux's POV
*~ A week later ~*

Hayes had walked in with a blonde girl last week. and they had been really close. I don't know what to feel at this point. I love him, but he's my arch enemy.

now I had really been hanging out with all of the girls. out of all of them, these were the ones who I was closest to. Olivia, (Cam's girlfriend,) Cassidy (Nash's girlfriend,) Jenna, (Matt's girlfriend,) and Miranda, (Taylor's girlfriend.)

the day that I... ya know... did that to my body... Jenna walked in and found me. I was laying on the ground crying in a small pool of blood. that was a horrible time for me. I hadn't done anything like that since I moved to San Diego. I never wanted to do it... but I'm tired of being so strong.

I'm tired of never being good enough. or being replaced. it's mostly hard living in my brothers shadow.

I miss him being the normal kid from Indiana. although Tay was never.. exactly normal. he was able to still just walk around town and not have to be asked for pictures or a follow on twitter.

that was the normal Taylor.

but now that he's big with Magcon and considered famous now. I have to always try to fit in to that. or to compare to that.

and with the fans judging me left and right I don't have my own life.

I had noticed the other girlfriends walk in. none with their guys. they interrupted my thinking. they're all the ones I wasn't very close to. consists of... Ali, (Gilinsky's girl,) Erin, (Johnson's girlfriend,) Hanah, (Carters girlfriend,) Jamie, (Brents girlfriend,) and Bailey, (Shawn's girlfriend.)

they all invited me to go to the airport to pick up Jacob and Brent. they said we would be their a while since Brent is only having a one-ish hour flight and Jacob had about a three.

(A/N: I don't fly much so I don't know hours or whatever.
and I know Brent lives in LA... so don't judge. I'm pretending he lives in like... idk. comment where you want him to live & whoever wins gets a shout out in the next chapter & a surprise!)

I agreed and got my phone charger and wallet because I didn't want my phone to die.

I grabbed them both and brushed my teeth then walked out with the other girls. as we got into the limo they turned in Another World by One Direction. my all time favorite group... ever...

" Its not me its not you there's a reason. I'm just trying to read the signals I'm receiving.

it's like a-"

I got caught off guard when they started talking about this Jacob guy. they said he sang covers and stuff like that. then I heard my favorite part of the song.