Chap 5

*Hayes had the ball*

he ran and made the winning touchdown. he won the all american nationals!

since we were family...or most of us...

we got to run down to the field. Hayes immediately spotted me. I ran and hugged him. I wrapped my legs around his torso and smiled into his neck. he started spinning me around. it was the perfect moment.

he set me down and started to lean down. did I mention I was like 4 inches shorter than him? so when we normally hug I'm barely at his shoulders.

I stood on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his neck. I started to mess with his hair. I bit my lip and started to back away.

Hayes quickly grabbed my wrists and pushed his lips onto mine. it wasn't forcefully or cruel. but I like how he takes control.

I pulled away and it started to pour down raining. I completely forgot that his family and Taylor was here... plus Hannah and Cassidy. Hannah and I had become good friends during the game. I got her number and we should be hanging out soon. I'm glad because I don't have a lot of friends. besides Hayes really...

we turned around to greet them when we see that they left. but only to go congratulate the other players and the coach.

I took Hayes hand and walked over there. he suddenly stopped me. I turned around and he was on one knee.

what?

Hayes' POV

I got down on one knee and pulled her back towards me.

"Lux. I know I haven't known you for long... but I really would like to know you better. I wish I could be more than just your friend. I really really like you, Lux.

with that said.. will you be my girlfriend?"

she looked shocked. did I do this wrong? was it way too early?

I'm freaking out this much over a girl I met a week ago. I really really do like her. I'm not hiding my feelings towards her. that kiss is what I've been wanting to do since the moment I saw her.

the kiss just-

"Hayes? Hayesssss?" I was interrupted by her starting to call my name.

"uh yeah?" I say. she smiled and nodded her head. she muttered a slight 'yes' and I picked her up and spun her around.

this was the perfect moment.

with the perfect girl.

Lux's POV

I told Taylor about Hayes and me and he was surprisingly fine. I guess since he knew Hayes was different than the guys at my old school.

I held Hayes hand in the car ride back to the hotel and eventually rest my head on his lap and take a little nap.

I wake up about an hour or two later but not in the car... Hayes was sitting next to me watching TV. I moved and groaned a little then wrapped my arms tighter around his waist. he looked down at me and smiled.

"Morning beautiful." he said with a smile. I guess I slept longer than I thought?

"yeah. you did. all night actually." he said with a small chuckle. "oops did I say that out loud?" he nodded and kissed the top of my head.

he tried to get up to get food for us both.

"uhm. Mr.Grier. you stay here. or take me with you." I said with a manly voice. or my attempt at one...

he eventually gave up and carried me to the other room.

I have to admit.

I could get used to this. definitely.

A/N:

sorry this one wasn't as long.

but I wanted to thank you guys for 1.6K!!! that's absolutely AMAZING in just about a month or so!!

if you are interested in One Direction, I wrote another fanfiction called Adopted by Them and you might wanna just check that out.

other than that... please comment and vote for more updates!! 

thanks again loves.

Talk Nashty to me

~Journie ♪