Chapter 7

Hayes' POV

today was Lux's 14th birthday. she had no idea I knew because she never told me. but I asked Taylor a couple days ago. I had gotten her some gifts with Taylor.

it was kinda weird seeing as she is only a couple weeks older than me. I would've thought she was younger. but that doesn't change anything.

I took a quick shower and set my clothes on my bed. I picked out my new red kool-aid shirt and some khaki shorts. I combed out my hair and rubbed the towel over it to make it dry faster. my mom called me downstairs to eat so I quickly brushed my teeth and walked downstairs.

my mom greeted me with a smile then gave me my waffles. of course they had bananas on them just like I like it.

once I finished I grabbed Lux's gifts and walked to her house.

Lux' POV

today was my 14th. I didn't tell Hayes so I didn't expect anything out of him. I don't mind. I never really liked birthdays.

once I finally got out of bed there was a knock at the door. my hair was a mess so I did that quickly and brushed my teeth. I opened the door to Hayes standing there. he smiled and I returned the gesture.

he invited himself in like he always does and turned around. he was holding a big box.

"Hayes? what's this?" I asked him. he just handed it to me.

"open it" he said

I walked over to the living room with Hayes on my trail. we both sat down and I slowly opened the package.

it was a box of Hayes' sweatshirts, some football clothes, and at the very top was his blue kool-aid shirt.

"what's this?" I asked with a small chuckle.

"happy birthday babe" he said and hugged me.

"wait your giving me your clothes?!" I asked with some more excitement.

if you know me you know I LOVE wearing guys clothes. especially Hayes.

I jumped on him and said thank you into his neck. he just laughed and set me back down.

"you really think that's all I got my wonderful girlfriend for her birthday? some of my clothes?" I nodded and started looking at the blue kool-aid shirt.

"Hayes. I think you put this in on accident." I said pointing to the shirt.

"nope. I want you to have it." I was in shock at what he just said. he never let anyone wear that shirt.

I picked it up and was admiring it when I felt two hands go around my waist and a chin resting on my shoulder.

Hayes' POV

here goes nothing.

I pulled another small box from my pockets of my shorts.

"happy 14th again babe." I said and handed the box to her. she opened it and her eyes went wide.

"Hayes! oh my gosh this is absolutely gorgeous. I love it!" she said referring to the locket that has our picture in it.

she turned around and kissed me passionately. once she pulled away she got serious.

"you know I don't deserve you." she said looking into my eyes. I laughed and threw her on the couch.

the rest of the day was just like that. except with movies. her favorite ones.

that's the best part of her. we could just lay down watch movies all day and she would be fine with it.

Lux' POV

we watched all of my favorite movies and I picked out Hayes' favorite movie. Vegas Vacation. he smiled very big and then jumped back on the couch and took me with him.

this was by far the best day of my life.

A/N:

sorry this is a short chapter but my mother is being annoying and making me clean the house again.
oh joys.

well comment and vote for faster updates

and OH!

Thanks for 3.3K!!!!

please comment and vote soooooo I will update fasterrrrrr

byeeee
~Journie ★