Chapter 2

I got home and Taylor wasn't here. he must've went to Nash's house. I assumed he did because that's the main reason he wanted to come here. to spend life with the Griers.

me on the other hand didn't really find that much interest in their family. Hayes is nice but I don't date jocks. I've been there... done that. and there's a story behind each time.

it was getting late so I did my little bit of homework then got out my laptop to watch Netflix.

I decided with Stuck in Love because I have heard about it a lot. I fell asleep in the middle of it and dreamt of life back home. 

*~* IN THE DREAM *~*

I was cheering when I heard a voice.

it sounded familiar. I realized it was Hayes. he was calling for help.

I looked over and as I got on top of the pyramid and I almost lost my balance. I did my cheer and went over to him. he told me Aaron was hurt by a falling golf cart that they were messing around with. normal teenage boys.

*~* End of Dream *~*

I was about to help him when I woke up. great. of course it was in the middle of the dream.

I got up and got ready for my second day of school. luckily it was just a Friday then we had a week of fall break.

I got ready and put on my outfit. which today was dark Aerópostale jeans and a blue Under Armor hoodie. I brushed my hair out once it dried and straightened it with a waterfall braid to the side going back.

I put on very little makeup only consisting of little foundation and some mascara to make my brown eyes pop.

I walked outside to the bus stop when Taylor caught up. he patted my back and smiles at me. he normally doesn't do that.

or hasn't in 3 years.

the bus pulled up and he went to the back while I sat in the front.

when we got to school I went to my locker and grabbed my books. I walked to all my classes then lunch and then did the rest of my day.

after my last period I went back to my locker to put away my books. I grabbed my bag and started walling out when somebody grabbed my arm.

I turned around and it was Hayes.

"hello?" I asked. of sounded more like a question.

"well I have good and bad news. what would you like to hear?" he said.

I decided on the bad news

"well they've cancelled the cheer leading tryouts because the old person came back. so that's out.." I was a little upset but I'll get over it.

now the good news.

"since they aren't having that it means you can come to my football game!" he said.

greeeeeaaaaat. that was the thing I hated most about being a cheerleader. you had to go to every single football game.

and it's always the same. I'm not much into football. I just went because cheering is my passion.

I nodded and rolled my eyes. he walked away before I could say anything.

this would or could... be fun right?

A/N:

so I got alot of comments saying you wanted to be somebody's girlfriend and I absolutely love you guys for that!

so here's the list.

Olivia - Cameron Dallas
Cassidy - Nash Grier
Jenna - Matthew Espinosa
Hannah - Aaron Carpenter

so the boys that are still available are

Jack G
Jack J
Carter
Shawn
Brent
Taylor

so just comment your name and the boy you would like and first come first serve :)

thanks guys. love youuu

Instagram ~ @Journie_Horan
Vine ~ Journie Pope

and I might be getting a twitter soon. so yeshhhh love youuuuu

Journie