chapter 17

It was really weird after all those happens I found myself in a strange place and infront of a strange woman….the room was white and empty.just two chairs…infront of eachother..she had worn a blue dress.she had a short hair.i had worn a black jacket and I could feel that so much dust was on my skin.my jean was torn and I was so messy.she just had starred at me and she was laughing.i stood up and look at the room carefully.it seemed like we were in a room which was locked by all the way out .

:now what?what do you think?she asked

I turned my head to her.she was still laughing slowly.it was like a devil’s laugh.

:what?i said

:what do you think?look at yourself.she said

I went near the window.that was like a mirror.i really was like a person who had come back from the war.i went near her.i looked into her black eyes.

:what has happened to me?i yelled.

I yelled because I was really tired.like nick said I was tired of Drama.i was fed up.enough is enough.suddenly someone came in.

:oh my God are you ok doctor lamber?she said.

She went near me and took me out of the room.she still had sat on that chair.

:we have to take you to the hospital.she had taken my hand.i was walking with her so fast through the passage.it seemed like I was in the laboratory.i couldn’t stand it anymore.i grabbed her hand and pushed her to the wall.

:listen to me carefully.i don’t know where I am,who the hell I am and who the hell you are?now you tell me everything and I’m not kidding at all.do you understand?i said seriously.

She was scarred.she couldn’t breathe well cuz I was pressing her chest.i understood and I stood back.i looked into her eyes with serious eyes.she was really scarred.two securities came closer.they wanted to get her away from me.i yelled at them.

:stand back.this discussion is between me and her.i said

They didn’t know what to do but they stood back and watched us.

:ok I will tell you just be relax.she said

:I am relax and cool.i said

I took her hand and started to walk through the passage to find a room.those two securities were following us too.i found a room and we went inside.i closed the door.they wanted to come inside but they understood how much I was serious.

:now tell me.i said

:doctor lamber you are a psychologist and we are in a laboratory in Atlanta.that woman has some serious problem about her mind.she had killed so many people by coming in their mind.you told us you wanted to speak with her.you locked all the door cuz you wanted to focus on this project.it’s been a week that you are inside of that room with her.we were so worry and we wanted to come inside to save you but we really didn’t want to cut off her serious treatment.you are a successful doctor and we were sure you could solve it.she was really strange and it’s about a six years that she lives here under lots of test.

She was talking so fast and of course with lots of fear.i didn’t know what to say.this time was reality.she was talking and talking none-stop.i suddenly stood up and opened the door.i started to run fast.those two securities were calling my name.they were asking me to stop.but I had to know all those happens.i found her room.it was locked.a man came near me.

:is there any problem ma’am?he said

:open the door now.this is urgent.i said

He opened the door and I went inside.she still had sat on the chair like a sculpture.i stood infront of her.

:look at me.what have you done?i yelled

She starred at me.her eyes were really frightening.

:you don’t know.so bad.i feel pitty for you.she said

I got angry and went closer.i grabbed her head.

:tell me what have you done?i yelled.

She laughed.

:those happens were real.weren’t they?nick,that group,Daniel,jenna..tell me something.i yelled.

:yes you killed all of them .you killed them in the reality too.i could contact with your mind and your mind could take every order I gave.that’s my power.you can’t take it away from me.yes.she yelled.

I felt dizzy.i just looked at her once again and I started to walk.i went outside.that girl was waiting for me outside of the room.i looked at her too with a strange face.she had starred at me.she was really worry.i grabbed my head and started to pass the passages.the white lights were getting on my nerve.i went outside of the building.there was a massive yard infront of the building.i heard a man’s voice.

:ma’am .your car…he said

He had a car key in his hand.i looked around and I saw a flashy car near the building.i took that key and went near the car.i couldn’t believe I was the owner of that car.i got into the car.i wanted to leave this city. someone knocked on the window.i pulled down the window.she was that girl.

:where do you want to go doctor?she asked.

I turned my head to her face.she was really worry.her eyes seemed like they wanted to beg me not to leave.

:I don’t know.i replied.

:I know how you feel now.but let me help you.she said

:no I want to be alone.just tell me where my house is and where I live?i asked

She put her hand in her pocket and brought out a piece of paper with a pen.

:look I write your address and your ID too.she said.

She wrote and gave it to me.

:thank you.i said

:be careful please doctor.she said.

I started to drive.i read the address.i used to live in new York city.my name was Brianna Lamber.i was 24 years old…

i drove so fast to get to the airport.i had to go home and find so many things about myself.but when I got to the airport I saw lots of newspaper about celebrities.nick was real.one of the member of the famous british group.a big sentence “nick walker’s fishy death”.

And also a picture of his mates which they were crying in that picture.so many article about him.

“London on the fire”,”girl’s screaming”,it’s all finished for this magical british boy band”……..

Those articles were killing me.i felt dizzy.those newspaper..people’s regrets when they read them.i found a chair to sit.a girl sat next to me.she had one of those newspaper in her hand and she was crying.i wanted to kill myself but I had to figure out so many things.after a long day i finally was in new York and fortunately I found my house easily.there was nothing to make me remember my past memories.i went inside.what a massive house I had.i went to my bed room.i threw my bag on the ground.i searched all the closets and drawers to find something but there was nothing,nothing.i really had lost my control and I wanted to shout.i was really angry.my whole body was trembling.i threw my mobile away and accidently it smashed to the wall near my bed.suddenly a big crack appeared on the wall.that was big.it cought my eye.i went near that well and looked carefully.there was something behind the wall.i remove those paper wall from the wall quickly.it was like I was making a tunnel.there was a big flat square surface.i removed it and here we are my safebox.i took a deep breathe but I couldn’t remember my password.i grabbed my head.i had to remember.