chapter 10

I opened my eyes.rays of the sun were glowing on the ground.nick wasn’t on the bed.i left the bed looking for nick.i went to the living room and saw luggages there.he had packed our things.he was serious last night about leaving this city.

:good morning.he said

He had a rare smile on his lips.i wanted to shout and thank God because he smiled because he was ok.that was all I wanted.

:oh..good morning.what are you doing?i asked

:I’ve already packed our things.everything is ready.please check if you want to add another things.he said

I went closer.his eyes were glowing.i looked at them.he had packed them so tidy.

:everything is fine.let’s go.i said

When I said that, it seemed like he became happier.he couldn’t wait to leave.for the last time I looked at the view we had from that tragic city.the view was amazing but we had to see inside of everything.inside of that city was nothing except some mean people and tragic happens.

We closed the door.i was sure that door wouldn’t be opened again.it seemed like our traces were on the ground maybe a small memory  for that house.we got into the car.

:so where do we want to go?i asked

:I told you.far far away.he said

I was with him.he was ok.he smiled.that was all I wanted and enough for me.no matter how I felt or where we went,as long as he was with me I was the luckiest person in the world.

He kept driving,driving and driving.we already had left the city.

:I know a nice place.peaceful,beautiful and no one is living there.he said

I looked at his face and smiled.i brought out the orange juice from my bag.

:hey pull over.drink something.i said

He noticed the juice and pulled over the car.the road was so quiet it was about 4 P.M.

I was watching him how he was thirsty.he was drinking that juice in a funny way.i remembered those beautiful memories again.all of our memories were about eating.so funny.

:what?he asked

:nothing I just remembered that day,do you remember eggs.toasts,beer…. I said with an excited face

:aha..yes.he laughed

Oh my god he had come back.he had forgot all those bad memories.we laughed and he started to talk about food.he really loved food but I don’t know why he wasn’t fat.

We spent two hours there.he checked the time

:we have to go.come on let’s go.he said

He took my hand and we got into the car.i turned on the radio.a song was played.when he heard that..

:turn it off.he said angrily

Oh I was a complete idiot.

:I’m sorry.i said

I turned that off.that was a mistake I did.i knew whenever he listened to a music he used to remember those tragic happens.his happy face turned to a long face and I was beating up myself.