chapter 12

He had fainted.i finally reached the car.it seemed like I had run for miles.

:nick..honey…can you hear me?i asked

I opened the door and the blood was pouring on his forehead.he was cold and I was afraid.so afraid.if I lost him…I took him out of the car and immediately I went away from the car because I saw smoke from the motor and I thought the car would fire.i laid him on the ground.i touched his head.

:nick..baby,say something..i said

He didn’t say anything and it made me so frightened.i couldn’t ask for help cuz there was no one around and if I wanted to call for ambulance it would definitely come so late.i suddenly decided to carry him.i put him on my back.he was so light.and I started to walk so fast.i hit the door and I went into the house.with a strange power I went up from the stairs.i put him on the bed and went to the kitchen.i was looking for first aid kit.my hands were trembling but I had to resist.i brought them and started to remove the blood from his forehead.i wanted to use them but I didn’t know how and didn’t know how he was injured…I suddenly lost my control and started to weep.i was crying loudly and tears couldn’t be stopped.i grabbed my head and cried.i was like a little girl who had watched a scary movie.my face became wet so fast.i grabbed my hair and started to walk.from one side to another side.if we had neighbors definitely they would be angry because I was crying and weeping so loudly.suddenly I heard a sound and yes it was from nick.he moved his hand and he was saying something slowly.

:nick..oh baby..can you hear me?come on open your eyes.i said

His eyes weren’t opened yet.i grabbed his hand.

:look at me.i said

His  eyelids were moving and suddenly his eyes were opened.it was clear he was looking at me.he wasn’t wide awake.maybe he had pain.

:thanks God..baby do you have any pain?i asked

He started to move his lips.

:those…those..he said

:who?what happened?i asked

He got up and grabbed my hands.

:we don’t have to let them  win.you don’t have to let them call me a loser.you have to support me.he said

I didn’t know what he was talking about but I got he was drunk and that’s why he crashed to a tree.

:nick lay down.we are going to talk about this tomorrow.i said

He suddenly jumped down from the bed.he was running to the door.

:I had to make them stop.he yelled

I started to run faster than him.

:what are you doing?stop nick.i said

I reach the door sooner and he wanted to go out but I didn’t let.i locked the door immediately and took the key.

:come on nick.we are going to stop them tomorrow, not now.i said

He had become like a baby.I took his hand.he was starring at me.

:you don’t wanna support me too?he asked

:no baby.i am with you for the rest of my life.but now you have to go to bed.i said