chapter 15

I opened my eyes.white lights were shining into my eyes.like always a roof above of me with some lights..my hair was around my neck.i wanted to move my body but I had lots of pain.i couldn’t even move my head to see myself.i just could move my eyes.

:Is anyone here?i said

Some one came in and stood above of my bed.it seemed like I was in the hospital.

:are you ok?she said

:who are you?i said

:don’t move.i am a doctor.she said

:what happened to me?i asked.

She touched my hand.

:you gave a birth.she said

:what?but it is too soon.are they ok?

:yeah.it’s too soon but unbelievably they are ok.a boy and a girl.they are in the kids protection part.don’t worry.she said

:when this pain gonna be finished?i asked

:you have to be tolerate.you had a hard surgery.she said

:I want to see them.i said

:not now.you will see them but please take a rest.she said.

She closed the door.i had a lump in my throat.i still could remember  nick’s death scene.if he was here,he would smile and make me laugh,he would touch me and whisper into my ears.he would say beautiful things.still couldn’t believe how he could do that when he would be a father soon.i wanted to see my kids.no one was there.no one was there to comfort me.alone and completely alone.

Seven days passed and I was still like a statue on the bed.i could move my body a little and that was really good.doctor said.she said she couldn’t guess that I would even move my body for a second.it seemed like I had the hardest surgery and I might had been paralyzed.it was about two weeks and I got better.finally I could see my kids.they helped me to leave the bed.i started to walk so slowly.they were in the protection part.they just let me see them behind the window.i couldn’t touch them.doctor said that they needed to be there about 2 months.2 months I was in the hospital.it turned to a home for me.i spent the most difficult days lonely.even nick’s parents didn’t know too.

Finally they brought my kids out and put them in my hands.i started to cry.they were very little and cute.oh my God where was nick..he had to watch that moment.so tiny,soft and beautiful.little angels.that was summer and the beautiful days to go out.i went outside of the hospital.that was about two months I hadn’t seen the outside.trees,streets were amazing.weather was fresh.i got a taxi and decidet to come back to our villa.to that villa which was near the sea,which we had different memories.we got there.that was like always.the sea,the jungle and our villa.i opened the door.i could smell nick.i could feel he was there.i went to the room that we built for our kids.there was just a bed.we didn’t know we would have twin.i put my kids on the bed.everything was prepared.he had prepared everything.suddenly tears started to stream down on my face.i really missed him.if only he was there…

Everything was ok.my kids were in safe and sound.

Time was flying and they were growing up so fast.i couldn’t still guess which one of them was like nick.they really like the villa specially when they were near the sea but I had to be more careful cuz the sea was really dangerous for them pluse they were two.i celebrated their first birthday.they were already one year old.a beautiful party just me and my cuties.i called them nick and Emily.they were really tired because they played,screamed and shout a lot.that was 11 P.M.they had slept like angels just like nick.i put a chair near their beds.i looked at their face.suddenly I couldn’t believe what I saw.they were like jenna and Daniel.emily was like little jenna and nick was exactly like Daniel.i got afraid maybe illusion but they were real.my kids were exactly like jenna and Daniel.maybe a punishment from God.maybe  God wanted to remind me those people and memories again.but they were my children.my everything and a memory from my love,nick.

They were growing up.a girl with long black hair and a boy with blonde hair and brown eyes.i was a mother and it was the most beautiful sense.we did everything.we cooked together,we played,we laughed and….

One day I heard a sound.that was like a car’s sound which was coming closer.that was weird cuz there was no one around.who wanted to meet us?!i opened the door and saw a lady and a man got out the car.

:hello..can I help you?i said

They came closer and I recognized them.they were nick’s parents.how could they find our house?

:oh hello.i said happily

But she was disappointed.maybe she had known the nick’s death recently.she was coming closer.they both were angry.she didn’t say hello just stood infront of me and starred at my eyes.tears were swimming in her eyes.i looked into her eyes too.

:I’m sorry.i said

:I’m sorry?just this?sorry?she yelled.

I didn’t know what to say.her husband grabbed her hand.

:come in  please.i said

:no I just came to take my grand children.she said

:what?i said

:where are they?she asked.

:what are you talking about?to take them where?i asked.

But she didn’t answer me.she was trying to ignore me.

:what do you call them?she asked.

:hey wait you have to answer my question first.i said

Nick and Emily came near the door and saw them.they grabbed my hands.

:oh hello cuties.grandma is here.i want to take you and show a beautiful place to you.would you like to come with me?she said

:what are you doing?they are my children .they have to be with me.i said angrily.

Outrageously she starred into my eyes.

:they are nick’s children not you.you don’t deserve to grow them up.she said angrily

:oh really?who said that?i am their mother.i said angrily.

:you killed nick.she said

:I didn’t kill him.be careful about the words.he was my everything how can I do that?now leave here please.please don’t disturb the peace.i said.

:give them to me now.she yelled.

His husband was trying to keep her calm.my children got afraid and they grabbed my hands tightly.

:you are making them afraid.leave now.i said

She came closer and took their hands forcibly.she was trying to take them but I was resisting and didn’t let her do that.suddenly she put her hand into her purse and brought out the gun.she had taken that gun infront of my face.

:what are you doing?i yelled.

Her husband was really angry.he couldn’t believe that his wife had taken a gun infront of me.her hands were trembling.she was really nervous.

:I said give them to me now.she said.