chapter 5

We were almost outside of the salon.so many people were worry for him specially his mates.when they saw him they became so happy and called his name loudly.they hugged him and punched to his shoulders.they noticed me.i was gasping.

:are you ok?one of the boys said.

:yes.i said.

Nick looked at my face and smiled.he took my hands.people saw nick and they clapped for him.they were calling his name so loudly.

:our hero forever.people said.

It seemed like nick was so lovely between them.

:thankyou nick.that was more than a save.i said

He smiled.his eyes were glowing

:are you sure you ok?he asked

:yeah.thanking for million times is still less.i said.

He smiled again.what a sweet smile.he was such a wonderful guy.i wanted to go but he put his number in my hand.

:I don’t have any cell phone.i said

:oh..how can I find you?he asked

:I don’t know.i said

He was confused and shocked by my reply.she put the paper in his pocket.than he looked around.we were far from people.

:come on.no one can understand.let’s go.he said

:where?i asked surprisingly

:wanna show the most beautiful place?he asked

:of course!.i said

:so come on.come with me.i want you to come with me tonight.don’t miss it.he said happily

I looked at his eye.there was something special behind these words.he took my hand.we started to run.his face was so happy.it seemed like he was enjoying.he made me laugh but I was afraid maybe  I’m going to hurt him.i was dangerous even for myself.we ran to the car.he was laughing loudly.his smile,his laughing was extremely beautiful.i laughed with him too without any reason.he started to drive the car.that was 1 A.M.he was driving upstate.it took thirty minutes to get there.he parked the car.

:we have to walk after this.he said.

We got out the car.so many rocks around us.we climbed the rocks he was really careful about me.we climbed up and than we were on the toppest pick of the rock.the city was under our feet.that was a beautiful,amazing and fantastic view of the city.we could see the whole city.the city was shiny and full of orange lights.

:OMG.it’s amazing.I yelled

:I told you.he said.

:how did you know this place?i said

:I love driving at nights.at one of these nights I found here.he replied.

:it’s extremely marvelous.i said

We were happy.i hadn’t see that view of the city utill that night.we sat on the ground.he looked at my eyes.it seemed like our eyes were touching each other.he was really cute.he took out his hand from his pocket and he grabed my hand.the breeze was touching our face.in his eyes I could see the reflection of orange lights.accidently I fell in love.i forgot all those creepy happens.it seemed like Daniel,jenna and those guys seprated from my soul.i found my soul free that night.i tasted the new life.i declared to myself to get ready to smell the flower.he was an angel.he was a rescuer.

We were there till the morning.he didn’t ask about where I come from or what my name is?we just were under each other’s spell.

:breakfast?he asked with an excited face

:agree.i’m straving.i said

He laughed.i heard the sound of his stomach.i laughed

:it is calling you.i said

:yes.i have to save it too.he said with laugh.

We got into the car.

:what’s your name?he asked

That was the exact question I wanted to hear.

:Brianna.i answered.

He looked at my face and repeated my name.i was so happy.extremely happy.i thought  God had saved me from evils and magical happens and the new and simple life is waiting for me.i felt I am a normal girl who met the most amazing boy.

We stopped the car near the restaurant.that was small and comfortable.

:yummy.eggs,toasts,chocolates and bears are waiting for us.let’s go.he said

He took my hand and like two crazy people started to run.i sat on the chair.there were so many things on the table.the only thing I missed  was cornflakes.but why cornflakes when there are eggs and toasts.he really ate them in a tempting way.i wasn’t starving too much but when he moved his mouth and bit those toasts I would become so hungry.is it real?will this simple life continue with him?

His cell phone rang.

:it’s bryan.he said

I didn’t know who was bryan but I thought it should be one of the mates.he talked to him for a very short time like hi and bye.

:we have to go.they are really angry.i am late.he said

:oh why didn’t you tell me?I said

:oh come on.i didn’t notice too much.let it go.

We got into the car.between the way he stopped the car.

:I’ll be back.he said.

He went to a store.after a short time he came back.he had a box in his hands.he got into the car

:Brianna you need this cell phone.he said

:oh I’m….

He interrupted me.

:don’t say anything.i’ll call you soon.he said

When he said that,the strange fear appeared in my heart.i was afraid maybe he’ll forget all these happens and i knew that if I wasn’t with him I would turn to that creepy Brianna with terrible memories.

:ok now give me your address.he said

:I don’t live in this city.i said

:where can I find you?he asked

:I am going to find a hotel.i’ll call you soon.i replied

:ok but please don’t forget.he said

I’m not going to forget.be sure.i said to myself

I smiled and got out the car.his eyes were chasing my feet.i was leaving his car.i was leaving those great moments.i was afraid to be alone.what can I do?where do I have to go?he started to drive.i turned my head to his car.my tears were streaming on my face.this is stupid.i really fell in love with him.hope he’ll never forget me.i was searching for some chains to block my self.i was afraid of my unusual evil soul.i looked at my cell phone’s screen.praying for that moment which he’s going to call me.i was walking down the street.he just knew a name about me and a memory.that was easy to forget me…