chapter 6

Between those strange alleys,between the strange eyes of people finally I could find a place to live.i found a hotel on one of the famous street of the city.my room was infront of the tall building.i couldn’t feel the sun well.that was like a tall and rough shadow in front of me.seven hours and fourty-five minutes had passed from the moment he left me.the whole day I had starred at my phone’s screen.no call,no miscall and no message.i was getting worse and worse.those sinister memories were about to come and ruin my life again.i layed on the bed.there was a crack on the roof.i felt cold and headache.it was November with cold weather.i looked at the clock.that was six P.M.he’s gone.don’t be silly.he’s gone.suddenly the pillow under my head started to vibrate.i touched there that was from my mobile.that was on silent and I hadn’t noticed.my heart’s pulses wwere incredibly fast.

:hello.i said

:Brianna.hi.how are you?he asked

:oh…fine.fine…fantastic.i said

He laghed.he understood I was waiting for his call.

:you didn’t text your address for me.he said

:oh my god.completely I forgot.and I thought you were busy.now I text it to you.i said

:no I was waiting for your address.ok.i’ll be there about seven.bye.he said

He hung up the phone.i was over the moon.no word could explain my happiness.i got up and washed my face.i sent my address to him and got ready.i threw my hair around my neck.i was without make up.i didn’t have anything to wear.i had one hour to go.i decided to go out and buy something.that was a sweet love.an absolutely sweet love.i bought a simple yellow dress.i wore it.i hadn’t seen myself like that in the mirror.so calm,relax and happy.

He knocked on the door.i opened the door.he had worn different t-shirt.he was really gorgeous.

:come on let’s go and enjoy.he said

:yeah.i’m on for it.i said

We didn’t use the elevator.like two stupid lovers we used the stairs.the sound of our laughing could be heard in the passages.

We went to different and beautiful places.that was a dream.

He had rehearsal everyday but he spent the night times with me.that was enough for me.thirty days were passed.we almost were in December.one day I decided to go to the one of the studio where he practiced.

He was with his mates and musicians.i was watching him behind the window.they couldn’t see me.he was singing a really sad part.till that moment I never had heard his voice.he even had a beautiful voice.suddenly they stopped the music.

:call off.manager said

:why?boys said

:nick you are out of picture.recently you don’t have any focus.you can’t sing like before.please clear your head.manager said angrily

:what?why?who says?nick said

Manager left the room and he ran into me.

:hello.i said

He didn’t answer.he was really angry.i wanted to go into the room but…

:hey bro.don’t get mad.but there’s something we have to tell you.one of the boys said

:what?nick said

:since you have met her you lost your interest.it’s none of our business but we think it’s going to ruin your career.they said

Nick was just looking at them.he wanted to say something but unfortunately he saw my shadow.

:who’s there?he asked

I had to show myself.i came nearer.he saw me.he was really shocked.his eyes poped out.mates didn’t become happy when they saw me.i just smiled.

:hello.i said

:oh what are you doing here?nick asked

:I wanted to surprise you but I think it isn’t a good time.i said

His mates didn’t say hi to me.they just was looking at me.i could see how much they hated me.maybe they could feel that I wasn’t a good sign for them.

:no no.it is finished now.nick said

Mates said goodbye to nick and left the place.he picked his backpack.

:you really made me happy.he said

I didn’t say anything even I didn’t look at his face.because I knew if I look I will cry.we got into his car.

:so how are you?he said

:fine..i said

He understood I wasn’t fine.

:actually you are not fine.i can see that.he said

He touched my chicks with his hands.

:what’s wrong?

I didn’t want to talk about that but that lump in my throat let me do that.

:I’m sorry.i shouldn’t have come.accidently I heard the conversation you had with your mates and manager too.they are right.i don’t know anything about singing and I’m just an obstacle for you.you are really popular between people.i understood that when I was in your concert.being with me will ruin your chances and popularity.i said

He was shocked.he didn’t expect these words.his eyes were becoming bigger and bigger.

:how could you say these words?i don’t care what they say.i am in love with you.after years I can find my partner.these are some bullshit they say everyday.i didn’t lose anything and I won’t.i love singing and I will sing.but I never accept their ideas about you.in the contrary you really make me fresh.i really love you.he said

I couldn’t believe he said those words.i was on the cloud 9.i smiled.tears were streaming on my face.my heart became sure about him.i wanted to shout”over my dead body if you think you can take him away from me.he hugged me.he kissed my mouth.  A magical,tragic.romantic and beautiful moment.

The more our relationship became stronger,the more our haters.his mates,his manager,his fans hated me too much.but when I remembered his speech.those words he said to me,I whispered”don’t care”.

Christmas was on the way.they didn’t have rehearsal because their holidays were started.we were out every day and every night.he talked about his family.they lived in another country.he said he really missed them.he told me lots of different things about his life.tragic or the most beautiful experiences.we bought our presents.his friendship with his mates was in dilemma.and it made me really sad.weeks and weeks finally the last day of the year.i was at his house.we made so many delicious food with each other.he was so funny.i made the table ready.

:I’m hungryyyy.he said loudly

:I’m coming.i said loudly too.

I sat on the chair.he was looking at my eyes.he came near me.he was fishy.

:come on sit.let’s eat all of these food.i said happily

He laughed but he still had stood there.he was looking at my face clearly.i was chasing his eyes.he put his hand into his pocket.he sat on his knees and he took out the small silver box from his pocket.i was shocked.my eyes popped out.he opened it.there was a ring in it.the ring was shining.

:you are my best happiness.brianna will you marry me?...