chapter 4

He looked at me .he was fishy.i couldn’t stop crying.jenna went to one of the rooms and she disappeared.i was crying.he saw me and felt there’s something wrong with him.i suddenly started to run.

I wanted to be alone.to think who I am?am I evil?am I super human?am I unusual?am I dangerous for the others.?i ran so fast through the passages.i went outside,in the garden.the moon was in the sky.i hated the moon.it reminded me Daniel.i really fell in love with him.he was my brown-eyed boy with a sweet face.he was kind,so tolerable.we were together in the most horrible scenes.i shouldn’t let him join the past.it was my fault.jenna said you burnt daniel’s life.what did I do?i really loved him how could I do that?where is he?maybe jenna wants to revenge.maybe I’m not real now.those feelings were killing me.i layed on the grass.till the morning I was thinking about jenna and Daniel.

:you slept here?he asked

He was looking at me kindly.

:I have to go.you don’t know me.i’m not the person who you think.i don’t even know myself.i am living in another life.i’m out of your league.i can’t remember when I said yes to you.i don’t even know your name.I’m dangerouse.keep away please.i want to go.please don’t find me.it’s better for you cuz if you want to live with me I ruin your life.i said

I put the ring on his hand.

:for god’s sake.don’t follow me.don’t fall with me in the same hole.save yourself before it gets late.i said

I could see the tears in his eyes.tears made his blue eyes so shiny.as shiny as the ocean.i left that place.i didn’t have any special feeling about the words I said.i was looking for jenna.i went to the library.the lights were turned off.

:jenna are you here?i asked

A girl came out from one of the doors.

:ma’am jenna is sick.she said

:what?what happened?i asked

:last night she had a bad fever.she said

:can I meet her?i asked

:ofcourse!this way.

I went in jenna’s room.an old woman was on the bed with open eyes and weak hands.she was really sick.she was about to die.no I didn’t want to lose her.i needed her.

:jenna please don’t leave me.be strong.i will find a way to make you back.i said

I held her hands.they were hot.she just blinked for twice to made me sure she understood me.

I left the room .i had to decide so quickly.i had to show this life I am a warrior.i wanted to make jenna back.suddenly I felt something strange on my skin .i opened my hands.the letter of “D” was written under my skin.that was strange.suddenly the blood moved in this letter.that was my blood.a red “D” under my skin.what does it mean?

Maybe Daniel is alive.i had to go and find him.

After a week I moved to my old city where the rocket smashed.the weather was sunny.a typicall day.like the past,spoony girls were around.i was looking for my house.finally I found it.i ringed the bell.no one was there.

:excuse me?is anybody living here?i asked

:no.she replied

I opened the door.the door opened so easy.that was like the past.those furnitures.even I found the empty bowl of cornflakes on the table.my white curtain.there was no dust on furnitures.my favorite rock music were playing.i was really confused.but I heard a sound.some one was in the room.i opened the door incompletely.she was me.she was me getting ready for going to work.again I found myself in those repeated scenes.she came out and faced with me.i starred at her eyes.oh my god.what can I do?i knew it’s all related to my mind.i had to change the way of thinking.i closed my eyes and imagined Daniel.i opened them .she was still there.daniel was there too.none of them spoke.suddenly I felt the pain in my mind.i became in three persons and Daniel too.around me there were six people who were the past versions of me and Daniel.i couldn’t breathe.i thought they are going to surround me like before.i wanted to run away but I had to stay.i had to make end to these frightening happens.i went to the kitchen.they were following me.i took the knife.that was the end.i stabbed myself bravely.i pushed it in my head.i felt the high level of pain.i was screaming.in my mind I heard the sound of myself,Daniel and jenna.the sound of my favorite song.the blood were pouring on the ground.that was the end.i fell down.but suddenly the blood were flooding back to my body.the wounds were getting better.after a second everything returned back.i was alive or maybe I was dead.there was no one in my room.i was ok.no sign of stabbing.i ran to the door.i opened the door.i saw a fireplace infront of me.with some pillows near it.daniel had sat there.he was starring at my body.i was dead.he was touching me with eyes full of tears.i was dead.i started to cry.he made me like an idol for himself.