chapter 14

Doctor checked me and he was really angry that why we didn’t come sooner for checking the baby’s health.he was right.i had twin in my stomach.one boy and one girl.i couldn’t believe.a twin.we watched our babies through the screen.i noticed the nick’s face and he was really happy.with lots of excitement he was watching the screen.

:ok now she has to take some rest.doctor said.

:yeah ok.nick said

He looked into my eyes and touched my hair.

:we are so lucky baby.now I wait outside.take some rest please.he said.

I touched his hand and he left there.every one left the room.i touched my stomach.i was over the moon and starred at the roof.i was thinking about our babies future.lots of magical dreams for them.my eyelids were about to close.i was really tired and I slept with a mind full of great things.i didn’t know how much I slept but it seemed like that was long.it was 4 P.M.i opened my eyes.there was no one in my room.i left the bed and opened the door.the passage was quiet.i was looking for nick but I didn’t find him.i found a nurse there.

:excuse me..have you seen my husband?i asked

:oh yes he waited outside but about two hours ago he went outside it seemed like he wanted to buy something.he had prescription in his hand.she said

I went inside and packed my things.i left the room and went outside of the hospital.that was a sunny day.i searched for his car but he wasn’t there too.i sat on the bench near the hospital.i looked at my watch.it was 5:30 P.M.i was worry.but finally I saw his car was coming closer.i moved my hand and he stopped the car.

:hey..he said.

He got out the car and opened the door for me.i got into the car but I didn’t see any bag.he hadn’t bought anything.

:how are you today darling?he asked

:fine..how are you?i asked

:pretty good.did you sleep well?it seemed like you hadn’t sleep for years.he laughed.

:oh yes.it was enjoyable.i want to go home.i said

:ok.don’t wanna eat something?he said

:no..i replied.

He was strange.he started to drive.he went to the main street but suddenly on the billboard there was a massive poster of the boys.i couldn’t breathe.i  looked at him.i knew I had to wait for a backlash but he didn’t do anything.he saw that but he didn’t get mad and he didn’t yell too.he just saw that and kept driving.i was shocked.he didn’t do anything.he kept driving in the main streets.we were near the central square and I saw a big crowd there.oh no.he knew the boys would performe there.

:nick where are we going?

He looked at me but he didn’t answer.

:nick stop it.let’s go home.i yelled.

But he kept driving.he parked the car and opened the door for me.we both were walking there.so many girls were there.they were shouting and very excited.those bad memories appeared again.i grabbed his hand.

:nick please let it go.i said.

He grabbed my hand too.he didn’t say anything.just he kept walking.we wanted to go to the main passage but two body guard had stood there.nick looked at them.