IPHONES!!!

Sarah: Hey peeps! Sorry for the long wait but Slendy decided to take us all away on holiday. We went to the very pretty yet gothic Whitby in England. It's my favourite place. (I've never been abroad :( ) Anyway, on with the q's!!

Alexa: I have a new iPhone 5 c ;) *shows off pink phone* Everyone, have an iPhone 5c. What color do you have, and new favorite app?

Dakota: Mine is a black My Chemical Romance and fall out boy case and my favourite app is Fall out bird!

Sarah: Mine is purple (if there are purple ones) and my new favourite app is the wattpad app because I get to do this! :D

BEN: Mine's green and my favourite app is temple run 2.

Jeff: Mine is red and my favourite app is the camera app and snap chat cos I like taking pictures of stuff.

Masky: Mine is yellow and my favourite app is the youtube app.

Hoodie: Mine is light blue and my favourite app is the finger drum kit.

Mollie: Mine is rainbow coloured because I got a bought it a rainbow case. My favourite app is the Itunes app because I love musics. :P

E.J: Mine's dark blue and my favourite app is a cookbook app I found which has recipies for kidneys... animal kidney's though; not human kidneys.

L.J: Mine is white and my favourite app is the safari app as Creepypasta.net doesn't have an app I don't think.

Slendy: My Iphone is grey and my favourite app is the akanitor app because it's fun to out smart it.

Sally: Mine is orange and my favourite app is ArtStudio cos I like drawing and painting.

Zalgo: Mine's black and I like all of the apps but I like twitter best I think.

Alexa: BEN: I bet you can't beat Majora's Mask in five minutes. If you can you can have 100 in iTunes cash.

BEN: Challenge accepted!!

*4 mins later*

BEN: Done!!! :D I get de money!!

Alexa: Sarah: Favorite song? Sing your favourite (British? :D?) part and get 100 dollars in iTunes cash.

Sarah: I don't really like any english music. I prefer american music. My favourite song is Last hope by Paramore (an american band) and my favourite part is:

And the salt in these wounds isn't burning any more than it used to,

It's not that I don't feel the pain it's just I'm not afraidof hurting anymore.

And the blood in these vains isn't pumping any less than it ever has,

And that's the hope I have, the only thing I know is keepin my alive.

Alexa: Maskie: Eat old stale popcorn. Then have 100 dollars in iTunes cash.

Maskie: Yum! Ok!! *Eats the popcorn* That wasn't as nice as I thought it would be... :(

Alexa: Hoodie: I love you, baby! Here's 150 dollars in iTunes cash, another for Mollie too.

Hoodie: Love you too Mom.

Mollie: Thank you!!! :D!

Alexa: Sally: How do you feel, being eight with an iPhone?

Sally: I feel so lucky!! Thank you so much for it!!

Alexa: Slender: How do you feel, being all up to date?

Slendy: It's kind of confusing sometimes and I have to get BEN to help me with some of it but I'm getting the hang of it.

Alexa: Zalgo: *blushes* I hope you like it...

Zalgo: I love it. Thank you. *Hugs Alexa*

Alexa: I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY.

Everyone: We love you more Alexa.

Zalgo: Especially me ;)

Sarah: If it wasn't for you and my other readers, this story wouldn't still exist so thank you so much everyone. I love you guys more. :).

Jaqi: I feel like burning something. *Puts hand in front of Jeff's face and a ball of fire hovers above my palm* I also feel like being evil.

Dakota: Jaqi get the fuck off my man.

Slendy: Hey! Be nice! Both of you! Jaqi, you can go burn one of the trees down in the forest but try not to cause a forest fire.

Angelica Staples: *pokes sally belly* You own me a Gummy Bear D:

Sally: That was from AGES ago! I don't even have any gummy bears. I'll go to the shop and then give you one.

BEN: Dakota. Can I talk to you for a sec.

Dakota: K.

Sarah: *looks at BEN confused*

BEN: *Smiles at Sarah*

Sarah: *Punches E.J*

E.J: Oww! What was that for?

Sarah: Do you know what that's about? *Points to BEN and Dakota* Should I hide in the cellar for a few days?

E.J: haha no it's ok.

Sarah: What's going on then?

E.J: *Puts one hand over his heart* I am sworn to secrecy.

Sarah: Fine. I'll just have to torture Kota later.

E.J: K just don't let Jeff find out. I don't want you two fighting to the death.

Sarah: Oh it's ok. He'll never know. *Gets a dark ora around her* Anyway that's all for now. BYE!!

Everyone: Bye!!