Skinny dipping in the dark

Sarah: We have more dares and comments from Alexa: OK SO when I said I was leaving the fandom... I was just kidding myself. I'm just going to be less active (except with this!!! :D )

Sarah: YAY!!!!

Hoodie: YAY!!

Everyone: Oh god... more dares for us then!!

Sarah: Suck it up buttercups!! Next: Everyone: I loved your singing!!!!!! Now go skinny dipping... Except semi-innocent Sally.

Guys except Slendy: YES!!

Sally: What's skinny dipping?

Slendy: Something that you will never do. Neither will I. I'm going to stay here and look after you. As the most mature, I'm leaving E.J in charge.

Jeff: Thats not fair! I'm the oldest!

Slendy: You're just too childish and if I left you in charge, somebody would get hurt.

E.J: Somebody's going to get hurt anyway; Masky's coming.

Sarah: Can't I wear my bikini? I'm the only girl is going.

Jane: I'm going.

Sarah: Where did you come from?

Jane: The moon (sacrastic) Where do you think?

Sarah: I'm not going naked.

The guys: You have to. It's a dare!

Sarah: Screw dat!

The guys: You have to!! You made us do ours!

Sarah: Don't care!

Slendy: I'm sorry Sarah but you're not following you're own rules. Anyways. Nobody's going dipping till the rest of the comment is completed.

Sarah: Ok. But I'm getting in first. And no staring. Next: BEN: Besides Jeff you are also shipped with EJ, Maskie, Slender (I think), and Sally. Thoughts and opinions?

BEN: 1. I'm straight, so that rules out most of them. 2. Sally's only 8 and I'm 15... That's a massive gap. She's like a sister to me and it's so wrong. Plus Slendy would never allow it. 3. Not a massive fan of masks, or greasy hair, or tenticles, or pink ponies.

Sarah: Next: Maskie: You are shipped with my son (I dislike this greatly), as well as Slender and BEN.

Masky: Hoodie is my bro. I would never even think of... *shudders* No. I'm actually bi so... I'd never go out with BEN though and Slenders my boss and kind of father. I'd never ever date either of them. Besides, with Tim and everything... I'm not really boyfriend material.

Sarah: Masky, you are definatly boyfriend material. You're not as bad as the guy I had a crush on before I met BEN. I have a thing for guys who have a sence of hummor and don't have too high an opinion of themselves. The guy I had a crush on was a right idiot. He thought he was great and cared about no one but himself. You, are funny, sweet, kind, crazy and brilliant. You just need to find a Pasta who can look past Tim and see you. Or who loves both of you.

Masky: *Smiles at Sarah* Thanks.

BEN: Seriously? You liked a guy like that?

Sarah: I only liked him because I thought he looked like you. I used to imagine he was you. That was untill one of his friends told me it was never going to happen. It hurt but I got over him. Anyway, that's enough of my terrible love life, Next: EJ: People ship you with BEN, Nina (I hate her so much), and LJ!!!!!

E.J: I'm straight. L.J's insane and BEN's a bro. Also, Nina isn't my type. There's only one girl for me and that's Jaqi.

Sarah: You listening BEN. That's how you be cute. Take notes.