Heartbroken to heartbreaker

(A/N: My mum confiscated my Ipod for two and a half days because I wasn't socializing with my family enough... that's why I haven't updated yet but here you go)

Sarah: Hey everyone!

Alexa: *cries in a corner* GOD DA*M I KNEW HE DIDN'T LOVE ME!!! :'(

Howard: >:( IMMA KILL THAT FU*KAA!!! *pulls out machete with 4 spikes*

Alexa: No! *takes machete thing from Howard* Everyone, read the poem "The Highwayman" by I don't know. I love it. It was going to Zalgo Immunity Day... But he made me sad. So it's Sarah Immunity Day. Sarah, have a mini top hat.

Sarah: I get an immunity day??? Thankyou!!! The mini top hat is so cute!!

Alexa: Zalgo: You were going to get an immunity day but you practically rejected me... So I guess you get nothing, since you obviously don't love me... Back...

Everyone: *Le gasp* It was Zalgo?!

Howard: *Sparta kicks Zalgo*

Zalgo: I'm so sorry Alexa! I didn't know you liked me! *Hugs Alexa*

Mollie: Chu get offa her!! You hurt her!

Sarah+Dakota: *Back Mollie up* Yeah! Get out Zalgo!! Come back when you see how brilliant Alexa is!

Zalgo: :( *Leaves*

Alexa: Hoodie: Zalgo made me sad. How do you feel about that?

Hoodie: I'm really annoyed at him. I'd hurt him but I don't think that's what you'd want.

Alexa: Everyone and Sarah: Talk to Tiffani. I'm so heartbroken, I don't know what to do.

Everyone but Sarah: *Walk over to Tiffani*

Sarah: *Hugs Alexa* You'll be ok.

Tiffani: Ewww! Look at all of you! You guys have no style at all! Why don't you where more pink Dakota and Mollie?

Dakota: I don't like pink!

Mollie: Meh!

****Le 5 mins later****

Jeff: God! Tiffani! Could you just SHUT UP!!!!

Tiffani: You shut up, joker wannaby.

Dakota: *Holds Jeff back*

Jeff: I'M GONNA KILL HER!!!

Masky: *Whispers to Tiffani* I'd run if I was you.

Tiffani: *Runs into a different room*

Dakota: Jeff. Calm down, babe. She's gone.

Jeff: Fine.

Alexa: Girls: Best moment ever?

Dakota: Either when Jeff proposed to me or when I found out I was pregnant.

Jeff: Really?

Dakota: Of course. *Rolls her eyes then kisses Jeff*

Mollie: Mine and Hoodie's wedding day.

Jane: Going swimming with all of my friends on a really nice summer day.

Sarah: When BEN asked me out. *Hugs BEN*

Sally: When one of my teddies went missing. I had to search for it for ages. In the end, slendy had to get me a new one...

Alexa: Boys: Worst moment ever?

Jeff: Mine and Dakota's first fight.

Hoodie: When Mollie went out with the girls and I almost had a panic attack because she was gone for a whole night and didn't phone me or tell me she was going out.