IM SO DIZZY!!!!!- Masky

Sarah: Eh. Hi guys...

BEN: Sarah! Get back to bed!! You're ill!!

Sarah: It's a cold... -_-

BEN: Well you'll never get better if you don't rest!!

Sarah: Stop overreacting. I'm fine. *sneezes*

BEN: *Hugs Sarah* Ok but don't over do it. Luv u.

Sarah: Luv u too. *kisses him* It's fine for you anyway, you can't get colds. Only bugs and computer viruses.

BEN: They're not a laughing matter! Nobody's died of the common cold but lots of computers have died from viruses!!

Sarah: Whatever. I'm not going to bed yet tho. Sun hasn't even gone down yet and I want to go killing tonight. Jaqi, where are you staying?

Jaqi: O///O I guess it is up to E.J

E.J: You can stay in my room!! *kisses Jaqi on the cheek*

Sarah: YAY! :D Alexa has asked more questions btw! EJ: Eat a chocolate cupcake, but you are not allowed to have kidneys for the whole part.

E.J: Chocolate happens to be my second favourite food. *Eats the cupcake* Wait.... You said something about kidneys...

Sarah: You can't eat any for the entire part...

E.J: NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Sarah: It's ok E.J. You'll get some later ok.

Sally: How was ballet class?

Sally: It was great!! I made a new friend called Isabella! She's very nice but doesn't know what creepypasta's are.

Sarah: :D Great! So are you gonna go again some time?

Sally: Maybe. If Slendy lets me.

Sarah: Now a dare for Slender: Learn how to twerk and twerk in front of EVERYONE.

Slendy: I already know how to twerk... I learnt it from the TV.

Sarah: Seriously? Hahahaha!!

Slendy: *Turns on music and twerks right in Jeffs face* Lol!!

Jeff: OMG!! MAKE IT STOP!!! I CAN'T EVEN CLOSE MY EYES!!!! *Puts hands over his eyes*

Everyone else: HAHAHAHA!!!

Sarah: *Crying of laughter* Ok! Ok. That's enough now Slendy. *Walks over to the Ipod dock and turns of the music* Didn't know you had a Ipod Slendy.

Slendy: I do!

Sarah: Cool. Next: Masky: Go to a corner and spin in circles.

Masky: YAY! *Starts spining in the corner*

Sarah: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20!!! *Grabs his shoulders to stop him* Ok now walk over to Jeff.

Jeff: *Halfway across the room from Masky* What now?!

Masky: IM SO DIZZY!!!!!!! *Falls over his own feet* Ahh! EVERYTHING IS SPINNING!!! *Walks over to Jeff and throws up on him* MAKE IT STOP!!

Jeff: Masky!! *Goes and washes the sick off of him*

Masky: *Sits down and rubs his temples*

Sarah: You ok?

Masky: Yep.

Sarah: Ok, Next: BEN: Play the game: Keep Calm and Make Tea. (Very frusterating, you have to make tea with a robotic arm.)

BEN: Sure!!

Sarah: I saw Pewdiepie play it. It's hilarious!!

**5minslater**

BEN: What the? WHAT!!!! *The robot arm gets stuck through the table* What? Physics where did you go!?! *Tries to pull the arm out of the table and the entire table flips* NOOOO!!!!!

Sarah: Hahahaha!

***2minslater***

BEN: *The fingers glitch out and spin around* THIS GAME IS GLITCHIER THAN MY MAJORAS MASK!!! *Fingers stop glitching and he picks up the tea to put on the mat. Hand glitches again and he accidentally drops the tea* NOO!!! MY TEA!! IT TOOK ME SO LONG!!!!!

Sarah: Hahaha, just, ahah, give, hahaha, up BEN!

BEN: NEVER!!!

***3hours later***

BEN: There. Done!

Sarah: That was only level one.

BEN: WHAT!!! SCREW THIS!!

Sarah: *rolls eyes* Next: Hoodie: I forgot to tell you that I'm your mother, and I'm very proud of what you've become.

Hoodie: M-mommy? *starts crying* You don't know how happy that makes me! You don't hate me? :'D

Jeff: Dude. You're not 7.

Hoodie+Sally: Shut up Jeff!!

Sarah: Next: Zalgo: Do 10,000 jumping jacks, but if you stop early, you have to start over.

Zalgo: ARE YOU CEREAL?!?

Random weatabix: Yes, yes I am.

Everyone: WTF!!!

Sarah: *Eats the weatabix* NOM!!

Everyone but Sarah: Oooookay...

***2dayslater***

Zalgo: 9,999. 10,000!! There!!

Sarah: *Wakes up* Huh what? Oh ok! Next: LJ: Admit that EJ is cooler than you.

L.J: I'm way cooler than E.J!!

Everyone but E.J: No you're not!!

E.J: Ummm thanks?

L.J: Fine... E.J is cooler than me and I'm jealous of how cool he is.

Sarah: Good boy L.J! *Gives him a bag of sweets*

BEN: Where's my bag of sweets?

Sarah: The moon. :P

BEN: Not fair.

Sarah: *Hugs BEN* You don't need any sweets. You're sweet enough already!

Jeff: SO CHEESY!!! *Throws up*

Sarah: Next: Everyone: Is Ao Oni real??!!??

Everyone: Ummm don't freak out...

Jeff: Yep!

Sarah: Ok that's all for now!

Masky: What even is this game!? *Playing Keep Calm and Make tea*

Sarah: DON'T!! YOU'LL END THE WORLD!!!

Masky: AHHH!!! *Almost breaks BEN's laptop*

BEN: THAT'S IT!! OFF OF MY LAPTOP!!!!

Masky: Ahhh!!! *Runs away from BEN*

BEN: *Runs after Masky hugging his laptop*

Sarah: *Le sigh* Bye peeps!!

Everyone: BYE!!