Precious memories

Sarah: Hey!!

Alexa: Firstly, I'd rather not know if my son is having sexual intercourse.

Sarah: *Punches Jeff*

Jeff: Ouch!!

Alexa: Hoodie: Have some more bullets.

Hoodie: Yay! Thank you!

Alexa: Mollie: I promise I won't be the I-hate-you-because-you-took-my-son-away-from-me type of mother-in-law. I love you like my own daughter anyway.

Mollie: Thank you! *Hugs Alexa*

Alexa: Maskie: Do you know what Tim does, and are you always Maskie? Because Tim takes these pills that keep you away...

Masky: Slenderman makes me into Masky when he needs me. The pills don't really help Tim that much and Hoodie steals the pills a lot so we can hang out. I don't know much about Tim. I go back to Tim quite a lot of the time. Whats really bad is when I wake up as me and have no idea how to get back to the mansion. I usually have to have Slender teleport me. Just as Tim has coughing fits before he becomes me, it works the other way too but I usually pass out. Once I've passed out, Slender drops Tim off in a random destination to wake up. It's annoying but we deal with it.

Alexa: Sarah: Your thoughts on politics? Personally, I hate it because it tears families apart and ruins friendships.

Sarah: Here in Britain, the everyday person doesn't care too much about politics only moaning about how terrible the prime minister is. I don't care about it. I think it's boring and if it doesn't affect me too much then I don't worry about it. Also, I'm only 14. I don't worry too much about these things. Maybe when I get to vote, I might care more.

Alexa: BEN: Don't worry, be happy!

BEN: I like that song!

Alexa: LJ: Sorry, but you have to talk to Tiffani.

L.J: :( Ok. *Walks over to Tiffani* Hi Tiffani.

Tiffani: Hi. Do I know you?

L.J: My names Laughing Jack. But everyone calls me L.J.

Tiffani: Coolio Jacky boi.

L.J: *Raises his eyebrows*

Tiffani: So are you like a clown or something?

L.J: I'm a demonic clown.

Tiffani: So what do you do? Eat swords? Throw knives?

L.J: I cut people open and stuff them with candy.

Tiffani: oooookay...

*Back with the others*

Alexa: EJ: Who's your worst enemy?

E.J: I don't really have one... there was one girl who was a L.J fangirl and yelled at me for being the wrong Jack... I killed her though.

Alexa:Jeff: I don't know why, but I hate you. Let everyone throw eggs at you.

Jeff: B-but.

Everyone but Dakota: *Throws eggs at Jeff*

Jeff: :(

Dakota: Jeff: Umm...*blushing* Do you wanna go to the park or a walk in the wood or something? I'll wash your hoody too... I'll ask my questions first though.

Sarah: You can after Alexa's ok?

Dakota: Ok!

Alexa: Sally: Go ahead and eat a bunch of candy so you get on a sugar high. Slender: Have fun with Sally.