Chaper 19

I'm so sorry I didn't update. I've been sick and I finally managed to get up and update, so here!

**Hayes' POV**

I was finally released from the hospital, and was advised to go home. It's now summer, which I don't get because it was "a couple months" since I've been out. I don't think I really have been out for that long, I think longer. About 7 months? 8? I guess I didn't care because I'm here now. Morgan said she'd stay with me. And will went back to college, and Taylor transferred colleges, but hey, if it's for the best it's for the best. But something I don't get is, they waited to tell me. I mean I regret what I said to them, but whatever.

"Hey, Hayes." Morgan smiled, bringing me a full breakfast since hospital food was gross.

"Thanks, Momo," I smiled, kissing her on the cheek.

"Hey, you took care of me when my accident happened, it's my turn to take care of you." She kissed my cheek.

"I guess that's true, but you make horrible breakfast," I joked stuffing my face with her freshly cooked omelet.

"Oh, shut up."

I smiled.

She started crying, and I don't know why.

I put my plate on the table next to me.

"Morgan? What's wrong?" I said tilting her head towards me.

she tried to speak.

"Momo, what is it."

"You haven't talked to me in 7 months, & 4 days, hayes. You were out for that long. I was so upset, I didn't want to go to school. When you got shot, I pretended you were in the hospital and wanted to take your work in there. I sat at the hospital, doing your school work & homework so we can graduate 8th grade next year." She cried.

I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm here now."

"It's not the same.."

"What's not the same?"

"What happened to you."

I kissed her head, and she snuggled into my chest.

"I'm here now," I whispered.

Isn't it crazy? How at the beginning of the year I just wanted to date her because I thought I could get any girl.

But she means so much to me now....

I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world, and that's a promise.